Opinions my Zaser team

Tedbeast
218 posts Member
Darth Vader (leader & zeta'ed)
Shoretrooper
TIE Fighter Pilot
Boba Fett
Darth Nihilus

Also I have not zeta'ed Boba or Nihilus, which should I do first?
I struggle quite a bit, but it's just so ***** fun with this combo.
Would Sith Assassin fit in better than TFP? More turns = faster executes, or is his buff immunity just that dang good by comparison?

Anyone else out trying other squads you don't see a whole lot of on the forums? And how successful have you been?
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Replies

• LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    Options
    my zader team is
    zader
    death
    zoba
    nihilus, now zihilus (today)
    krennic/zid

I can beat classic triple cleanse, zylo is a problem also strong zaul team
    Tfp is too weak for the current meta, palp the same

zid is powerful, a lot of dot, but krennic with death is very well and fun. DEATH is the must have of this team, is my fastes toon and he's essential for fight with rex&company

I love this team, now i can make top10 easily if i can play nearly the payout

• Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    LordInuy wrote: »
    my zader team is
    zader
    death
    zoba
    nihilus, now zihilus (today)
    krennic/zid

I can beat classic triple cleanse, zylo is a problem also strong zaul team
    Tfp is too weak for the current meta, palp the same

zid is powerful, a lot of dot, but krennic with death is very well and fun. DEATH is the must have of this team, is my fastes toon and he's essential for fight with rex&company

I love this team, now i can make top10 easily if i can play nearly the payout

Hmmm....
    (Krennics out for me though, not worth the crystals or farming gear for LS, to me. I don't like his character that much in Rogue One.)

I've always really wanted to do Vader w/ DT, TFP, DN, & another black and scary character.
    (Since I can't have two Desthtroopers, TFP is close enough in appearance I throw in in the back row behind DT so it kinda looks like I have two)
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.