Phoenix Squad Crew Power Correct?

Title.

Replies

• Options
    Just I'm getting less than 1,000 per crew member with over 4k power each and a 1.15x is this right?
  • bolobaby
    275 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. They have pretty low crew power individually. As you gear them up it increases, but don't expect to see any huge jumps on the way to Gear 8.

Getting to 9 is a bear, though. I haven't quite done it, but I'm standing in the door on several toons.
  • Options
    As in ship crew power? It's designed like that because there's three of them to a ship. They need to equal one character together, it's just to make things simple. My kylo, FO tie pilot and phasma have like 30k power together and only 2K crew power each.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Just I'm getting less than 1,000 per crew member with over 4k power each and a 1.15x is this right?

It seems to me that you are mixing toon power and crew power. F.ex. my g6/4* Sabine had 2.5k power but only 435 crew power. There is no correlation between power and crew power. Things that affect crew power are:

Toon level
    Toon rank (stars)
    Skill levels
    Mod stars
    Mod level
    Multiplier from ship

F.ex. the stats of mods affect toon power, but don't affect crew power at all.