What's the best team now for a full heroic rancor raid clear?

LeoRavus
1165 posts Member
edited June 2017
After all the latest zader fix it seems like everything I try is super RNG dependent.

Is there anything that can guarantee a complete rancor clear now? All it takes is a few back to back resists to wreck the whole thing.

Replies

• Options
    Guarantee is impossible with the 15% resist rate.

You might be able to "gaurantee" with maxed out +145 speed mods on everyone. Maybe a Zader team.

I personally like Zader lead, TFP, Jyn, R2, and Teebo.

Pretty much impossible to **** up, unless everyone is really slow or you get two resists in a row.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Options
    Tuskens will get you half way
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    BTW, Jyn's special is supposed to remove ALL turn meter.

Why does it still leave like 5% on the captain? When Teebo removes 100% TM there's nothing left on the TM bar at all. With Jyn there's always a little blue left.

Bug?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Because it is now coded to remove turn meter first, then the hit damages Rancor which gives him 5% TM.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Because it is now coded to remove turn meter first, then the hit damages Rancor which gives him 5% TM.

Why is Jyn only coded this way? Rex, Teebo, or anyone else who removes TM will remove it all if it's low enough.
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »

Why is Jyn only coded this way? Rex, Teebo, or anyone else who removes TM will remove it all if it's low enough.

If you search hard enough you can find the update notes that talk about it and maybe trace it from there, but all I remember is some kind of bug associated with her special affecting something or other. The only way to fix it was to have TMR happen first.

As for solo team, I used Zander TFP Tarkin Jyn Rex today. Still some RNG, and had to manual, but it worked. As mentioned, if you want a guarantee you need ridiculous speed on everyone.
  • TigCarn
    34 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

If you search hard enough you can find the update notes that talk about it and maybe trace it from there, but all I remember is some kind of bug associated with her special affecting something or other. The only way to fix it was to have TMR happen first.

As for solo team, I used Zander TFP Tarkin Jyn Rex today. Still some RNG, and had to manual, but it worked. As mentioned, if you want a guarantee you need ridiculous speed on everyone.

If I remember right it was removing turn meter even if her target dodged or even had foresight
  • Treehugg1ncow
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Wiggs cassian chirrut and jyn on full auto. Takes 15 minutes tops. Just watch to make sure no gets ate during p2/p3. Jyn has to be pretty fast to continue auto through p4. 279 i found works for me.
    Edit: i kill the side pigs then hit auto. Havent tried it without killing them first
  • Options
    Wiggs cassian chirrut and jyn on full auto. Takes 15 minutes tops. Just watch to make sure no gets ate during p2/p3. Jyn has to be pretty fast to continue auto through p4. 279 i found works for me.
    Edit: i kill the side pigs then hit auto. Havent tried it without killing them first

Why cassian and chirrut?
  • Options
    After all the latest zader fix it seems like everything I try is super RNG dependent.

Is there anything that can guarantee a complete rancor clear now? All it takes is a few back to back resists to wreck the whole thing.

I just did it with Teebo (l), TFP, Cassian, Jyn (Zeta on special) , Tarkin (Zeta on special).

you probably can't auto it and you won't get all the DOTs and huge Culling Blade damage but all 5 toons were left standing. A couple big Tarkin AOEs but nothing mind-blowing.
  • Geonosian_Spy
    338 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    *edit

my Jyn is only 210 speed atm but i think all but three times she fully cleared Rancor's TM.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    TigCarn wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »

If I remember right it was removing turn meter even if her target dodged or even had foresight

I think it was actually so that she could stun characters that would get 100% TM from her hitting them or something along those lins. The TMR on evade used to happen with Rex's basic too but they fixed that correctly.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Options

I guess cuz it was broken on haat p1, scuba or someone else managed to do 50/60% of that phase
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Options
    I'm working on a Jyn lead with Bistan, Bodhi Rook, ST Han and Pao. I'm hoping I can have everyone close to 200 speed but with so much TM gain I don't think I'll need over 200 speed on everyone. Just Bistan and Jyn. But who knows.
  • Options
    Zader tfp r2 teebo rex works but on manual and takes forever
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    No need to speculate, Jyn was "fixed" because someone said that Jyn did not gain any TM upon a finishing blow. Hence now the TM steal is before damage done. (Which is again one of the exceptional cases because almost any other TMR is AFTER damage is dealt)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/87250/jyn-erso-bug
  • Options
    Zader, tfp, magma, moff, jyn