Suprising anti triple cleanse squad

Tman
257 posts Member
Boba Lead(dispels buffs to his advantage)
Yoda (uses the buffs to his advantage can give them to Fulcrum)
Fulcrum( deals extra damage for buffs)
QGJ (dispels buffs and deals damage)
And anyone else.
Not the team I use but I use Yoda and Boba and have beaten Chaze 2 out of 4 times including 1 against R1 team. Anybody else think this would work?
I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman

Replies

• Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Options
    50% win rate with that small a sample size a triple cleanse team killer it is not. Boba lead isnt bad biut there are better options. Zader lead, boba, sidious, and a couple tanks would be a better f2p option.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Hmmm...
    I like how you got the sample size thing out of there quickly, I was rather expecting that but I wonder how a team that fuels the triple cleanse with Debuffs helps against it.
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Tman wrote: »
    Hmmm...
    I like how you got the sample size thing out of there quickly, I was rather expecting that but I wonder how a team that fuels the triple cleanse with Debuffs helps against it.

They can't cleanse them of course. Run zader, boba, nihlius, deathtrooper, and Baze and watch triple cleanse get roflstomped.
  • Options
    The point isn't to WATCH triple cleanse, it's to defend against it. On defense, your Boba does his AOE first, giving their whole team TM. Unless the ability block lands on all 3, then they've got full TM, tenacity up, no debuffs when your Vader goes. Your Vader AOEs, landing no debuffs, and giving them full TM again.
  • Riktoven
    144 posts Member
    Options
    Zader, SA, Sidious, Boba, and DN.
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Options
    The point isn't to WATCH triple cleanse, it's to defend against it. On defense, your Boba does his AOE first, giving their whole team TM. Unless the ability block lands on all 3, then they've got full TM, tenacity up, no debuffs when your Vader goes. Your Vader AOEs, landing no debuffs, and giving them full TM again.

Every team stinks on defense. That isn't an indication of anything. Ideally you run a nihlius lead vs them but given the nature of the OP post I doubt he has the toons for that. Personally I run a zader lead and smoke any triple cleanse team with almost 100% win rate.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    I love going against Zader with a triple cleanse team, because tenacity is up so often that Vader never sticks his DoTs.
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Options
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    I love going against Zader with a triple cleanse team, because tenacity is up so often that Vader never sticks his DoTs.

Again you're talking about facing Zader on defense. That isn't what the OP is talking about.

I do quite well with Zader on offense.

https://swgoh.gg/u/tatebomb
  • Options
    My DN lead,Zylo,Boba,Vader,Palpatine actually does decent against them. Not a guaranteed win but pretty high percentage.