Think I just came up with a great idea.

Even though this does not affect me i know it affects many.

Why not beable to buy Sim Tickets from ally points.

Replies

• Options
    Haha I have 1200 sim tickets
  • Options
    Because they sell them for crystals already, which they make money on.
  • Options
    The only solution on this problem is to remove sim tickets. Anyone who already has them should receive some type of compensation. Either 1 sim = 1 crystal or 1 sim = 100 or 1000 credits.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    The day they remove sim tickets, is the day I quit (meaning that battles have to be played manually).
  • Options
    Antares wrote: »
    The day they remove sim tickets, is the day I quit (meaning that battles have to be played manually).

Cool
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The only solution on this problem is to remove sim tickets. Anyone who already has them should receive some type of compensation. Either 1 sim = 1 crystal or 1 sim = 100 or 1000 credits.

I say 1 to 1... I could use 4k crystals.

To OP, not a bad idea. I think ally coins could have a better use but if they just leave them for bronzium then this would be a suitable use too.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    Antares wrote: »

I always thought the sim ticket haters wanted the idea of tickets to vanish but we continue to have sim if the node/challenge is 3*. It would be silly to take simming away.

That being said, I have ~9500 tickets. So I'd take the crystals in exchange if tickets were rendered useless.
  • Options
    I also have 1000s of sim tickets yes I do spend money on this game. But just seems to make sense you get ally points from playing the game so you have to play the game to get sim tickets. It's not an issue for me but think it would be a good quality of life change for a lot of people.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    I have 16,645 so couldn't care less with this when they need to fix so many other things first please and thank you.
  • Options
    10k+ sim tickets.

@NerdArmy - good news is, once you reach a certain level, the number of sim tickets earned will always exceed the number spent. Just gotta ride it out.

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ