Devs - please extend out double drops

Devs, please extend double drops out for a day or two longer. If you guys really want average players taking part in the Thrawn event, give us more time with double drops. Sabine is a difficult farm but most players would be able to get Ezra and Hera to 5* with some refreshes (which could mean more money in your pockets).

Replies

• Kitch
    171 posts Member
    Options
    or switch to double drops from stores?
  • Options
    Why should they make it more slanted to those less fortunate?
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

What do you mean by that? They are obviously trying to get lower leveled players more involved in this event due to where they're placed for farming.
  • Options
    I agree, a lot of people would spend money on cantina refreshes if double drops lasted more. I've been using a lot of my saved crystals and have her a and ezra already at 5*
  • Kitch
    171 posts Member
    Options
    BSwoody87 wrote: »

What do you mean by that? They are obviously trying to get lower leveled players more involved in this event due to where they're placed for farming.

Word of advice: don't bite.
  • Options
    Double drops isn't worth it really, odds of drops are low anyway. I just 4 shards on 2 full cantina refreshes.
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    2 x 0 = 0 lol
  • Options
    Double drops isn't worth it really, odds of drops are low anyway. I just 4 shards on 2 full cantina refreshes.

It's been worth it for me. Ezra already at 5* and Hera getting close. Plus it really helps with cantina credit to level chopper. It's basically killing 3 birds with 1 stone.
  • Options
    ABNRAS wrote: »
    2 x 0 = 0 lol

+1
    -FightinPhantom 303rd/720th Mile High City
    191568986 Ally Code
    Phightin.Phantom@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.