Darth Sidious not Empire?

Can somebody tell me why Darth Sidious, the Emperor... is not in the Empire team?

Thank you
Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here

Replies

• Options
    This version of him is pre empire. There will be an emperor palpating possibly released later that would be empire.
  • Options
    That's awful that we have a Prequel Palpatine but not the freaking Emperor
  • Options
    There ar a ton of these out there

Vader is not empire either, but has empire leader skill, though this is supposed to be changed

Current Luke skywalker is not Jedi - bespin or Jedi knight version to come

Chewie released as clone wars version to not be a rebel - assuming another one comes eventually

Current lando not a rebel - a General lando will eventually come out

Current Han not a scoundrel - scoundrel Han eventually comes out

Ashoka not a night sister, but her leader skill works for both

Kylo not Sith

Current Rey not a Jedi - if game still around in 2 years we get Jedi Rey

Just to name a few

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Kylo is not a Sith and Vader in game is Empire. As for Ashoka there was an episode in Clone Wars where she teamed up with Ventress and possibly some other nightsister stuff happened.
  • Options
    I would want a grey Jedi Ashoka Tano.. Vader is Empire, at least they could have named him Supreme Canceler Palpatine (but giving it a second thought he isn't referred in the original movies as Darth Sidious)
  • Options
    Techinally Kylo Ren isn't a Sith nor a Sith Lord, he is a Knight Of Ren and part of the First Order
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    eBitzu wrote: »
    I would want a grey Jedi Ashoka Tano.. Vader is Empire, at least they could have named him Supreme Canceler Palpatine (but giving it a second thought he isn't referred in the original movies as Darth Sidious)

Darth sidious is from Clone Wars cartoon.
    https://youtu.be/-7hBZNsPnyg
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »

Darth sidious is from Clone Wars cartoon.
    https://youtu.be/-7hBZNsPnyg

That's one of my favourite lightsaber battles in the series. :)
  • Options
    I see now from where they came out with the design... just strange thow
  • Options

Whine much? This game will be around a long time and tons of new characters will be relaeased...unacceptable
  • Options
    I'e thought of this but this version of palpatine hasn't become the emperor yet. It's from the Clone Wars Cartoon before Episode 3.
  • Options
    murton09 wrote: »

Whine much? This game will be around a long time and tons of new characters will be relaeased...unacceptable

I hope there will be more chars.. it pretty boring having a 10 heroes poll to choose from (that really do something)
  • Options
    So there is a Emperor Palpatine in LS stage 7 in the end.. he doesn't seem that powerfull