Lets look from a different point of view onto the game... SHIPS

grrrrdesdum
77 posts Member
edited June 2017
Well the trailer showed a lot of space battles and thrawn( prob inside his ship chimera) so we could asume that the new update will be those promised ship thingies and offliine ship mode with a new capital ship of thrawn.
Sounds good eh?

Replies

• Options
    Probably because Thrawn will likely have a capital ship down the road.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Yep the Empire will have 2 and the Separatists will still have none
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Nute was rumored to be getting one, if I recall right.
  • Options
    I'm still waiting for the information on the new game mode that they said they would announce, that was supposed to use all of are toons, and ships. But everyone is in such an uproar about Thrawn it seems like everyone has forgotten about that little tidbit.

Well played EA/CG. Well played.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    DarthTaral wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for the information on the new game mode that they said they would announce, that was supposed to use all of are toons, and ships. But everyone is in such an uproar about Thrawn it seems like everyone has forgotten about that little tidbit.

there are about 14 threads that say otherwise
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

Really were I all see is Thrawn Thrawn Thrawn this was the 1st ship thread I have seen.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

Really were I all see is Thrawn Thrawn Thrawn this was the 1st ship thread I have seen.

they were but into the mega thread
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Trailers and flash screens aren't particularly useful in taking clues from. Look at the flash screen. We have an A-wing, and a B-wing. And Jedi Luke has been on one since I began playing last August, and they only finally hinted at him coming to the game with that flash event the other week, though it likely won't be for a while.