Nerf Chaze!

Nah, just kidding. I love my Chaze! I say give them a Zeta. Something like Chirrut gains 10 speed for every HOT and Baze gains 20% damage on his basic for every counter attack

Replies

• Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    This is a joke right?
  • Options
    Yes, it's a joke. Just trying to get a chuckle from everyone. As much as I love Chaze, I do admit they are powerful.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    Guys running Zader..... Little secret for you. Get SA done. Even at 4 stars, high gear and decent speed. Throw him in with Zader and you can totally own triple cleanse. Definitely put DN in there too.

There are so many counters to chaze. Requiring less work than farming baze..... But you have to put in the work to do it!
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Why don't these adolescent nerf Chaze threads all get combined into one merged thread like all the others?
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    They are powerful. But I got over needing to avoid them and moaning about them months ago

• Options
    I would hate a chaze nerf - love killing them with full-DS teams everyday in arena - I hunt CHaze / GK / R2 teams and save Chirrut for last so I can see him in his bent over position!
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I would hate a chaze nerf - love killing them with full-DS teams everyday in arena - I hunt CHaze / GK / R2 teams and save Chirrut for last so I can see him in his bent over position!

+1

They're good, but how are people that confused about beating them?
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Juex777 wrote: »

+1

They're good, but how are people that confused about beating them?
    Hey, I beat them too. Daily. Still think they need a nerf or direct hard counter. Sorry, no non-zeta'd duo should be performing at such grossly high power levels.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    It would be funny if they didn't make me want to kill myself every time I face them.