Zqgj kenobi and zeta r2

Hi looking for some advice. I currently run zqgj zyoda (bm) kenobi ani and ahsoka in the arena. I finish top 5 each day and often first. But I'm gearing up r2 (currently g10) and saving up zeta to put on number crunch

I'm looking for some advice as to who I should drop for r2. And what sort of strategy you use when play with r2 under Jedi. Use burn aoe first or stealth? Is r2 viable at g10?

Thanks

Replies

• Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Drop ahsoka.

Use burn if you are vs a maul team.
    Use stealth vs any other team.
    Post edited by Mullato on
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Obvious choice is Ashoka, and it's not even close.
    zQGJ, zYoda, GK, JKA, and zzR2 is one of the strongest teams you can build right now.
    I'd also insert the G10 R2 right now, even before the zeta.
  • Options
    Drazz127 wrote: »
    zQGJ, zYoda, GK, JKA, and zzR2 is one of the strongest teams you can build right now.

Thanks for the advice.

How should I mod r2? It's hard to think of dropping ahsoka when I still finish first lol. But I'll give it a go and see how i place.
  • Yung_Hen
    139 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Drazz127 wrote: »

Thanks for the advice.

How should I mod r2? It's hard to think of dropping ahsoka when I still finish first lol. But I'll give it a go and see how i place.

Mod R2 so that it compliments his number crunch (health, prot, potency, offense). When you do that you're basically modding your entire team. And then of course speed secondaries
  • Kckid
    44 posts Member
    Options
    Once number crunch is zeta'd I would highly recommend as much offense as possible on your little droid.