Classic who to zeta post.

I already have Zaul and Zylo and I am ready to do my 3rd zeta. I was thinking Cody or Boba. So my question is, who is best to zeta right now?

Replies

• Options
    Can I just re-make your thread in a real life situation?

I am going to the store. I already have Ham and Bread.

What should I buy?

This is pretty much how threads like those sound when you aren't giving us your swgoh.gg profile.
    Your profile is basically the fridge. We can look inside and determine what's the most useful Zeta you can get.

I rarely see zBoba in Arena or GW, he is good, but his Zeta isn't all that useful. zCody can get you through the entire GW pretty much. He is not that useful in Arena, but he is quite in good in the HAAT.

Then again you might have other much more useful characters but it's hard to tell with so little information.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    I'd just hang on to it until the dust settles after the Thrawn event if you aren't in desperate need for arena or HAAT.

Also, some of my shard mates say they regret zeta'ing Boba.
  • Options
    As long as you have decent clones then Cody is 1000x better than boba. It isn't even close.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    Save it for Grievous
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    I'd just hang on to it until the dust settles after the Thrawn event if you aren't in desperate need for arena or HAAT.

Excellent point, this is what I will do.
  • Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    Save it for Grievous

Which better be soon or ill end up with r2s first zeta or putting a zeta on K2.