CLOSED

RancorPackGuild
1363 posts Member
edited August 2017
Closed.
Post edited by RancorPackGuild on

Replies

• Options
    If you love a guild that works together and supports one another please consider us.
  • Options
    Anyone that's looking to actually kill bosses and get gear... this is the place for u!!
  • Options
    Great guild, good atmosphere and good bunch of guys.
  • Options
    Everyone works together and helps each other out. Fun guild, great people and helpful in all aspects. Let go!
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    We are going to try our first HAAT August 1. By joining us you get to experience earning HAAT. Look forward to battling with you.
  • Darsus
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Very dedicated and knowledgeable group of people. I have learned a lot and am steadily progressing in the game. Great sense of community here. Come join us.
  • Options
    Great guild to advance and grow. Guild leader helps keep everyone in line and keeps guild running awesomely. Officers are great resources and really helpful. Come join today, we have cookies!!
  • Options
    August first we try our first HAAT. Be part of our experience.
  • ramjA
    3 posts Member
    Options
    I would agree with everyone's comments about this guild- Everyone from Pack Leader, mods to members are all extremely friendly, helpful and offer great advice and ideas for upcoming events/raids. Revived my interest in this game and grateful to be part of this group
  • Options
    Also great raid start times for people from all over as well.
  • Baldusi
    85 posts Member
    Options
    A great Guild where we nourish players to improve their game, and put the team above everything else.
  • Options
    Still searching. Have many great rooms on our Discord Server to get team building help. Still have a few spots open. Join today!
  • Options
    Great guys great guild, we run through raids and have a great time doing it
  • Toffi
    2 posts Member
    Options
    I've been in this guild for a few months now, and I'm very pleased. Everyone is super friendly with each other, the communication from the top to the bottom is superb and you are never being treated wrongly or unfair. If you have any problems you can always discuss things with our Leader and Commanding Officers and they'll try their very best to help you.
    We kick the HRancors butt nearly every other day and the HAAT is going to be next, so it better watch out!
    I may sound a bit biased, but I'm very happy to be in here and don't plan on leaving any time soon!
  • Options
    Grow a mustache, join the guild, be awesome.

Rinse, repeat.
  • Options
    I sense that you will want to join our guild.

We are awesome so of course you will.
  • Baldusi
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Still opening left! Great atmosphere, guidance toward your development and great sense of team.
  • marcustharon
    12 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    You can still talk to me you know. No hard feelings and I've learned lots of things that I would share with you love you guys good luck
  • Options
    Still seeking a few players. Let me know. Thanks!
  • Baldusi
    85 posts Member
    Options
    A few opening left. We have guides, we coach and we behave as a family. We are distributed through the world so if you want a cosmopolitan experience and a relaxed atmosphere, but competitive guild, this is the place.
  • Options
    Rancor Pack might be expanding to 2 guilds soon. We are happy to take merges. Keeping 1 a HAAT guild and the other a Naat guild until it evolves.

Still looking for individual players too geared for both.
  • Options
    Great Guild,everyone is friendly and helpful. We have members from all over the world and work so that everyone benefits.
  • Options
    Looking for individuals or a large merge to join us.
  • Baldusi
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Very nice Guild, we help new members to focus their development for maximum effect, have guides, a very nice and active Discord channels, doing Heroic Rancor in 25min and are close to jump to HAAT (already doing it in under a day). Discord App and 550tickets per day are mandatory, but we have a friendly atmosphere.
  • Options
    We are very near trying our first ever HAAT. Hope you can join us in taking on this epic battle.