ok team?

C_Man101
195 posts Member
Jinn Yoda Lumi Mace Shore

since the only 5-6 people I have are kenobi and ahsoka should I run shore instead of them?

Replies

• REM
    153 posts Member
    Options
    Hopefully you can do better than Lumi and Mace. They aren't very good.
    Use JKA and Aayla if you have them.
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    Options
    GK is better at 5* than mace at 7*, would switch him in for sure...
  • REM
    153 posts Member
    Options
    Osik wrote: »
    GK is better at 5* than mace at 7*, would switch him in for sure...

He's running Lumi and Mace, I doubt he has GK.
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    To help with your question, you should let us know what level you are... Sign up on swgoh so we can see what you have. I'm guessing you have old ben and not GK. I also doubt he has JKA and Aayla. Lumi is good at low levels before toons get protection. She hits hard enough and heals are still useful at that point.
    You're not going to have a great team, but I'd run Old Ben (L), Lumi, Yoda, QGJ, Ashoka. You could also try subbing out Ashoka for Shore to see which works best.
  • C_Man101
    195 posts Member
    Options
    Drazz127 wrote: »
    To help with your question, you should let us know what level you are... Sign up on swgoh so we can see what you have. I'm guessing you have old ben and not GK. I also doubt he has JKA and Aayla. Lumi is good at low levels before toons get protection. She hits hard enough and heals are still useful at that point.
    You're not going to have a great team, but I'd run Old Ben (L), Lumi, Yoda, QGJ, Ashoka. You could also try subbing out Ashoka for Shore to see which works best.

I do have ani but he's turned into grind hell next to RG
  • REM
    153 posts Member
    Options
    C_Man101 wrote: »
    Drazz127 wrote: »

I do have ani but he's turned into grind hell next to RG

Do whatever you need to do to replace Mace or Lumi and get Anakin on the team.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    You might consider replacing Lumi and Mace with Ahsoka and Ol Ben. Ahsoka can heal if needed, and deliver a knockout blow. Ol Ben can AoE ability block. And his evasion lead may be better for you than Jinn's at this point. Or go for QGJ to get the speed bonus.