Rate the Shard Shop

Crokadorfn
70 posts Member
edited February 2016
Rate the newly added Shard Exchange.

Rate the Shard Shop 67 votes

Immensely Beneficial- It has helped me get critical shards that I need.
1%
Rogan_Ban84 1 vote
Good - It has helped get some of the shards I need.
4%
aspenstarFoojJohnnyMakeBelieve 3 votes
Neutral - It is there to bring value to extra shards
28%
ShentuDragonSkitskalleSticare_Courts_0073SmallLimesDashboardGalgenstrick10thDanManIG1066JiggywiggyCalus_78Cectontap3220enderEl_DuderinoSkeetabyte42DogaFherJohnnyudesChesterHester 19 votes
Useless - I have many extra shards, but the shop doesn't offer me value.
56%
AlclonnDarthPurgatorymasterringDaeghaaGenakumaBlamd3gaussTagichatnmurton09Boro_Smooth1DanTomZoliofungushnitzelBalbesBleachtjw_tjw14Orbitz1200fberbertMLGebraoTradeMark 38 votes
What is a 7* character?
8%
cosmicturtle333DudomonJuan123BigG8501gerbster14puru 6 votes

Replies

• Options
    What is a 7* character?
    only joking of course,but i have no 7*s so i wouldnt know
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    Options
    Useless poll.

All F2P players will say it is useless
  • Options
    QGJM wrote: »
    Useless poll.

All F2P players will say it is useless

I spent a lot of resources to get extra shards thinking I could use them to rank up some of the harder to farm toons that I have. I have 2,800 shard currency and the shard shop offers very little in return. The refresh rate is terrible and the exchange rate is very low. The selection is random and can include characters that I have already 7*'d. I am a FTP player.
  • Options
    Have we even seen the shard shop yet? Or just speculation based upon what EA is telling us?
  • Options
    We
    Have we even seen the shard shop yet? Or just speculation based upon what EA is telling us?

It's been out for 2 days
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Something between neutral and useless. It has some niche uses and it does give extra shards value, albeit little.
  • Options
    Good - It has helped get some of the shards I need.
    Would've rated useless if it wasn't for Vader shards
  • Options
    My question is why would I buy a character from the shop that I can get elsewhere? This would make sense if the character were from the mission that aren't available to players. I guess it's a luxury tax, lol.
  • Options
    Until we know what the deal is with the shard shop character it's hard to rate the shop.
  • Options
    Crokadorfn wrote: »
    We

It's been out for 2 days

Que? What are you talking about? I don't have any shard shop or any other new features that were discussed with the February update. This might explain why so many people are talking about the new features as if they're already playing them.

So what gives?
  • Options
    Crokadorfn wrote: »
    We

It's been out for 2 days

Que? What are you talking about? I don't have any shard shop or any other new features that were discussed with the February update. This might explain why so many people are talking about the new features as if they're already playing them.

So what gives?

You had to manually update yesterday. Sometime today the "force push" update will go out.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    So most the shards I have to trade in are JC shards and 2 of the 6 buy options are JC.... And they are all shards I could buy for much more reasonable rates in other areas or farm in cantina
  • Options
    Neutral - It is there to bring value to extra shards
    Off topic: how does one create a poll on this forum?

• Options
    You have to click new and then click new poll. I'm on an iPhone.