Thrawn will end same as Gar Saxon

JonNoNothing
139 posts Member
edited June 2017
Too complicate kit of Thrawn will make him good only with Raid.

On Defense he will fall down to Rank+30 overnight.

Thrawn define for Whales only... since develop?

Let 's wait and see. Any Debate?

Triple cleanse will still rule them all

Replies

• Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Options
    He's better than Gar Saxon lol. Will he kill triple cleanse who knows. Most likely just another team that's great on offense but trash on defense.
  • Romao33
    121 posts Member
    Options
    But you only consider him as a leader, aren't you? I am afraid of the speed competition with him as a leader. Maybe even under Tarkin's leadership. It's really soon to be that predictive, but for sure, Empire team will be fun to play with him
  • Options
    Looks fun and in a sense, he's easier to get than Gar Saxon. I wouldn't jump to too many conclusions.
  • Options
    Romao33 wrote: »
    But you only consider him as a leader, aren't you? I am afraid of the speed competition with him as a leader. Maybe even under Tarkin's leadership. It's really soon to be that predictive, but for sure, Empire team will be fun to play with him

Tarkin Lead viable?

Even with Thawn may be not viable enough.
  • Morpheus
    279 posts Member
    Options
    Thrawn lead loses the Tarim speed, tarkin lead loses the Thrawn lead bonus, still, interesting kit.
    Will wait and see before passing judgement.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    I think Thrawn is going to be great, but so bad on defense
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    That doesnt matter, you can nuke the meta teams with thrawn then set a defense team after
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    That doesnt matter, you can nuke the meta teams with thrawn then set a defense team after

True, i think a good new feature will be to have 2 teams (Defense and offense)
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Hskull55 wrote: »

That would be too overpowered and destroys many tactical approaches to arena in general.
  • Options
    Hskull55 wrote: »

That would be too overpowered and destroys many tactical approaches to arena in general.

Exactly