You need Sabine for the bonus tier of the flash event

Fredelig
33 posts Member
edited June 2017
It doesn't say so in the description, but u can't start the bonus tier without Sabine. So it's just not any phoenix, but everyone except chopper, since he's given as an ally.

https://reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/6g7jgj/is_sabine_5_required_for_rise_up_flash_event/
Member of The ALLIΔNCE DeltΔcorns
Post edited by Fredelig on

Replies

• nB_
    34 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Tier 4 opened up for me, even though i dont have sabine at 5*, but got the rest 5 and 6* - But i dont know if its playable, since i didnt have time to play this time :/
  • Options
    sadly, it is not playable, and that really sucks! I just invested in Chopper via Splitter Store. He was the fifth 5*.(Couldn`t wait)
    And now i see, that it is not any phoenix 5*.. really EA - thats not in the description and for me this smells like you have been cheating.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i believe this is a bug and that the devs stated they were going to fix it.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Chewie_says_Aaarww
    753 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    It's a developer error. It will be corrected. Check the dev response here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1122584#Comment_1122584
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Options
    @Chewie_says_Aaarww good to know it's a bug and that they'll fix it. Otherwise I don't think I would be able to get Sabine to 5* in time
    Member of The ALLIΔNCE DeltΔcorns
  • Hans_Olo72
    103 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    thanks for the info, mistakes may happen, we are only humans.
    But if i got that right - devs answered two days ago, not saying what is gonna be fixed, if it will be playable without Sabine and that is the last thing anybody heard from them.
    Really, if they knew it that early, they should have posted it in the updates-area. Speaking for me i'm usually not looking into the Bugs and Issues area daily. Would have saved me some ressources.
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Hans_Olo72 wrote: »
    thanks for the info, but if i got that right - devs answered two days ago, not saying what is gonna be fixed, if it will be playable without Sabine and that is the last thing anybody heard from them.
    Really, if they knew it that early, they should have posted it in the updates-area. Speaking for me im usually not looking into the Bugs and Issues area daily. Would have saved me some ressources.

Correct, they stated that there was an error. That error could just as easily be in the description, which will be fixed to state that the specific 5 are required at 5* (excluding chopper, as he is the event unit).
  • Options
    Hans_Olo72 wrote: »
    thanks for the info, mistakes may happen, we are only humans.
    But if i got that right - devs answered two days ago, not saying what is gonna be fixed, if it will be playable without Sabine and that is the last thing anybody heard from them.
    Really, if they knew it that early, they should have posted it in the updates-area. Speaking for me i'm usually not looking into the Bugs and Issues area daily. Would have saved me some ressources.

Maybe they only chance the description.. ugh, that would be afwul.

"You need Sabine at 5* in order to complete the bonus tier of the flash event" :|
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Options
    Still an issue, is it a bug or is it poor descriptions? Come on now...
  • Options
    Well, they worked hard, 3 days no information and they finally fixed...the description.
    Poor, espceially for all those, who invested ressources