Another boring 'which zeta' question...

Hi,
Firstly, sorry for asking. But I figure that those who are interested in helping out will respond and the rest will ignore!

So if everyone ignores this I won't moan. Much.

Here is my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/cethsenpai0138/

I am at a bit of a loss as to who to zeta. I think this might mean that I should stop chasing the zeta for a while. But I have one ready to go and I don't know what to do with it. I have been playing since Jan 16, I have zetas on vader maul and savage, I run a zaul arena team with nilly savage vader palps. I have only finished top 50 once. I tend to beat other similar teams around me but I suffer against speed and fo and well a lot of things really lol. I am working my rebels up, my clones too. Gradually also resistance fo. But only cos when the next movie comes out there's bound to be an advantage to be gained there.

I don't yet do haat, but we're working towards it. My Kylo is not ready for a zeta yet. I am happy with my pit team.

I advise people to think about who they like playing with when thinking about zetas. And also to think about their current teams and what they want to prioritise I.e. Raids/ arena. I am after sensible opinions please as I am overwhelmed by the choice! I was thinking sid but for some reason I haven't already, or dooku/ barriss (but I know I won't get the most out of the crit gain) but who would I leave out of my arena, or qgj for another team option, or r2, or boba, or nilly for health down etc etc etc etc etc aaaarrrrrgggghhh!!!

But not k2s0 lol.

Help!? I think just sensible opinions based on experience would be most helpful but if I get no replies I wouldnt blame you!

Replies

• Hakoda
    70 posts Member
    Options
    A lot of people speak highly of Sid's Zeta. However it doesn't look like you use him. For your Arena team you might consider DN, and his "Wound in the Force" ability. I see a lot of people using it in arena. Are you planning on changing your arena team any time soon?
  • Options
    Hakoda wrote: »
    A lot of people speak highly of Sid's Zeta. However it doesn't look like you use him. For your Arena team you might consider DN, and his "Wound in the Force" ability. I see a lot of people using it in arena. Are you planning on changing your arena team any time soon?

Thanks! Wasn't planning on it, but would do if it would help.
  • Options
    Hakoda wrote: »

Thanks! Wasn't planning on it, but would do if it would help.

Just note it's useless against cleanse teams as tenacity up makes it so it can't stick. Otherwise the health down can be resisted through simple tenacity. Other than those 2 issues (I think it should be unresistable) the zeta itself I great because health down is really powerful in the game. I'm thinking of doing it for phase 3 tank raid since I'm f2p and don't have Baze for mass debuff taunt. (I'm using Han instead)
  • Options
    It always depends on what team you want to run. Im trying to create the Rogue One Team so I will Zeta Jyns leadership first.
  • Options
    So far i zeta-ed zylo and bobba
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I zeta'd sid. Under a Zader lead.... awesome. With the heal immunity on basic, Zylo, Zavage and anyone that has protection, heal increases are nullified and he laughs it off. The Dots hang around forever, and can kill baze easily once heal immunity is put on.

Just wish he team had more speed.
  • Options
    Consider Barriss. She works well on defense with DN & Zavage (I think @Smithie has a recent video about this, perhaps he can provide more insight), plus she could possibly benefit a future Jedi team.

Kylo is another strong option that has both Arena & HAAT benefits, plus he's fun to play.

But I hear you, it's difficult to make decisions when the game has so much pending change and so little info/warning (new movie, new game mode, new characters, new events, etc).

If you're comfortable with your current status & teams, Saving Zetas for the end of year character releases isn't an awful idea.
  • J_Starseed
    325 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Not wound in the force. It makes Rex tenacity up and give tm his first turn. Looks like you just need SA. Zeta? Save it.
  • Options
    If you work on AAT Teams, maybe Fin is an option? Resistance seems to do a decent amount of damage in the HAAT Raid and your Resistance looks already pretty good.
  • Options
    Since you don't have them yet i would certainly go with zylo or zarriss. Both are absolutely amazing for arena and for raids. (particularly phase 1 HAAT) Be careful when facing zader led arena teams though as barriss cannot clear permadots (she will still cleanse shocks, stuns, slows, and other debuffs) until vader is defeated and kylo adds extra dots to himself when performing a special and in doing so, boosting vaders saber throw.
  • Options
    Thanks all, that's really helpful. I'm leaning towards hanging onto it for now, if not then probably sid, might be barriss. Zylo and finn not quite good enough yet. Was expecting at least one dooku recommendation!