Flash event Ruining the game and players QoL

JonNoNothing
139 posts Member
edited June 2017
If you are active player who want the gear badly , it will.

Sometime players can ignore it if not convenient at that time ,I know

But it still make us feel why CG make an event like this. We have to join of exact time 4 times in 1 day.

I'm sure there are many people who quit playing this game due to Flash event.

Easy solution, just allow us to do 4 times of the event anytime same as other event.

Replies

• Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Options
    Lolwut?
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    So make it another challenge?
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    Damnit. The game is now ruined!!!
  • Options
    I've missed several. Not a big deal. I think that's the point. Good luck.
  • Options
    I like the idea of the flash events but the real QoL issue is the pain to change mods to effectively play the events.
  • Options
    Nich0142 wrote: »
    I like the idea of the flash events but the real QoL issue is the pain to change mods to effectively play the events.
    Which mods? I haven't unlocked bonus tier; but according to what I've played (all 3 tiers) you get borrowed characters and not your own.
  • JonNoNothing
    139 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Veritasum wrote: »

5 piece of rare gear is big deal for someone.

That's the point.

Or for easy to understand, it is nearly same as pokemon go which need people to go to a place at exact time in the night then they got rob or killed.
  • Lkw
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Crap I just missed one...now I have to quit :(
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    Options
    ppl are quitting over this? LOL... i have done tier 2 once and tier 3 once, and ignored it the rest of the time, and i do NOT feel the urge to quit the game, just do it if you have time or else dont worry about it, no biggie, you arent missing out on baze shards by not participating...
  • Options
    Lkw wrote: »
    **** I just missed one...now I have to quit :(

Just found 1 thread about the topic

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/6gvu7q/why_i_quit/
  • Options
    We've had 1 like flash event with crappy rewards and this one for 2 days. How many people have truly quit over it? Not many if I had to guess. I did like the mods in this one although not the best. This event will be off and on all month, so plenty of chances.
  • Options
    Lol. It blocked l.u.k.e.
  • JonNoNothing
    139 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Osik wrote: »
    ppl are quitting over this? LOL... i have done tier 2 once and tier 3 once, and ignored it the rest of the time, and i do NOT feel the urge to quit the game, just do it if you have time or else dont worry about it, no biggie, you arent missing out on baze shards by not participating...

They manipulate us somehow, sure we can ignore it but why not just let us do it 4 times anytime as other events.

Why...
  • Options

WOW, never knew reddit had swgoh snowflakes. And those comments lmao, it's as if he made a life/death decision. OP I don't know you, so I won't really miss you. If you want to know what you and everyone else sounds like with those st**** threads, well... You sound like one of those people who can't have something and because of that they want everybody not to get this thing. Too bad, it won't work. Not sure what's so hard to understand, if you can't play it you won't get the rewards. The reasons to why you can't play it don't concern me or anyone else.
  • JonNoNothing
    139 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

WOW, never knew reddit had swgoh snowflakes. And those comments lmao, it's as if he made a life/death decision. OP I don't know you, so I won't really miss you. If you want to know what you and everyone else sounds like with those st**** threads, well... You sound like one of those people who can't have something and because of that they want everybody not to get this thing. Too bad, it won't work. Not sure what's so hard to understand, if you can't play it you won't get the rewards. The reasons to why you can't play it don't concern me or anyone else.

lol

You are so pessimistic.

You will understand what intent of mine someday, I hope.
  • Natsu5
    23 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    The flash event is something different to the other events we get (military might, ground war, battle forest (ewok event) etc etc). I have no problems with the flash event as it's something different and if we miss out on one, it's not a big deal!!!! People are screaming for new events and for new gear and these flash events provided them and you get 4 tries per day to get some gear. Yes, you have to log in at certain times to do them but that's 4 times out of a day and takes a few minutes to do them. If you miss one, you have three more chances and it's not as if your real life events takes over your life 24/7. The OP is suggesting which is same as daily challenges, so there's nothing new there.
  • Options
    Natsu5 wrote: »
    The flash event is something different to the other events we get (military might, ground war, battle forest (ewok event) etc etc). I have no problems with the flash event as it's something different and if we miss out on one, it's not a big deal!!!! People are screaming for new events and for new gear and these flash events provided them and you get 4 tries per day to get some gear. Yes, you have to log in at certain times to do them but that's 4 times out of a day and takes a few minutes to do them. If you miss one, you have three more chances and it's not as if your real life events takes over your life 24/7. The OP is suggesting which is same as daily challenges, so there's nothing new there.

Because Flash event is new thing which make many player not convenient to join that may be problem.

And yes , better quit playing too.
  • Options

That's the point.

Or for easy to understand, it is nearly same as pokemon go which need people to go to a place at exact time in the night then they got rob or killed.

Except for the going out. And the being robbed and killed.

I'm a very serious player who doesn't have endless money to throw into the game. I'm 100% not worried about flash events. The rewards really aren't that good.

As someone who hates it when other players are really dismissive of other's concerns, I have to say I feel like you're being extremely hyperbolic here. Missing flash events really shouldn't affect your experience that much.
  • Options

That's the point.

Except for the going out. And the being robbed and killed.

I'm a very serious player who doesn't have endless money to throw into the game. I'm 100% not worried about flash events. The rewards really aren't that good.

As someone who hates it when other players are really dismissive of other's concerns, I have to say I feel like you're being extremely hyperbolic here. Missing flash events really shouldn't affect your experience that much.

Sure, for you
  • Options
    I don't like the flash events period. But they both have pushed characters I didn't like. The Luke one had a low wenough tier to be useful. This last Phoenix one was just to promote spending on the Phoenix squad. This bothers me in particular cause it convinced me to spend $250 on toons I don't want just to unlock a toon I won't use.... derp... also Grats to cg I guess.
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    BTW you can play 5 times a day, so you've already been missing 1 attempt each event. Time to quit?

P.S. There's one during your Payout Timing that has a duration of 2 hours, if you clear it within the first hour, you get a one hour cooldown so you can enter again in the second hour while Event is still up.