Purpose for Bodhi Rook

CameronD
150 posts Member
edited June 2017
Please give Bodhi rook his own stolen imperial troop transport OR put him on Bistans U-Wing. This dude is a literal pilot without a ship, thus lacking purpose, hook a brother up
Post edited by Mageduckey on

Replies

• Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    +1
    I assumed the whole reason he was released was so he could pilot the stolen imperial freighter thing. I also thought it would make sense if pao co-piloted it or if baze and chirrut also piloted it.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    +1
    I assumed the whole reason he was released was so he could pilot the stolen imperial freighter thing. I also thought it would make sense if pao co-piloted it or if baze and chirrut also piloted it.

Then maybe people would actually gear up Pao and Bodhi
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Bodhi is an early game character to help boost your initial roster. He should definitely get a ship down the line, but he serves his role well-enough as is.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Bodhi is an early game character to help boost your initial roster. He should definitely get a ship down the line, but he serves his role well-enough as is.

He's a terd, just like Pao. There must have been some agreement with Disney/LucasFilm that requires certain toons, or a certain number from certain movies/shows, to be implemented by specific times.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

He's a terd, just like Pao. There must have been some agreement with Disney/LucasFilm that requires certain toons, or a certain number from certain movies/shows, to be implemented by specific times.

Pao is not that bad... I found a use for him
    Ew14pOO.png

Although his basic is the only ability above level 1 and he is only G10 so maybe it is not allowed to use him in HAAT.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Options
    G10 lol. If you can afford to put G10 on that **** you must have some serious resources at your disposal.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Guys, not every character is going to be a gamebreaking meta character. If you're level 42, Baze Malbus isn't walking through that door any time soon.

You need characters sometimes because you just need characters...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I believe his purpose was to counter stealth and evasion. But then R2 came along, and the little bugger does it much better.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Sa'kalla?!
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

Ew14pOO.png
    That is one strange team lol

@Scuba are we in the same shard, you use Nihilus lead? My Name C 3P0
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    +1
    Love to "see" chirrut pilot the ship lol!
  • Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    +1
    Love to "see" chirrut pilot the ship lol!
    Someone insert that classic Castle gif for that.

Guys, not every character is going to be a gamebreaking meta character. If you're level 42, Baze Malbus isn't walking through that door any time soon.

You need characters sometimes because you just need characters...
    So true. Why else would JKG be on my GW 2nd squad when I had 16 Toons? I'm not ashamed, she was a free Toon. She did her job on those original low level 40s in GW.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Creepioo wrote: »
    Ew14pOO.png
    That is one strange team lol

Scuba are we in the same shard, you use Nihilus lead? My Name C 3P0
    No Nihilus lead for me. I like those rebel scum!

Edit: I forgot i do use nihilius lead for my alt account. However it hangs out in the 100-200 ranks.
  • Options
    @scuba you subbed FOTP for Poa?
  • Options
    When I first saw the spotter name on his special ability I thought he'd inflict expose...
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    scuba you subbed FOTP for Poa?

Yes.
    I was running 88 lead with fotp. Dots only way I could keep it going.

Since switching out 88 for Igd and fotp for Pao score went up by almost 250k.

Jka could work to give offense up but that is possibly lots of retreats and more speed needed for jka to take turn after Maul.

Pao gives offense up and does 2 to 3 hits every time he is called
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    +1

Although Bodhi actually has some decent abilities, there are many more toons out there that are more useless :\