Phoenix flash help

Nicho
69 posts Member
I need help. I guess I'm dumb or something, but I can't finish any tier of the Phoenix flash event. I figure there must be a path to victory since I'm using event toons, not my own, but I always end up in defeat on the third battle. I tried auto, but the ai didn't help me out either.

If you have been victorious, what was your strategy?

Replies

• Lkw
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Bomb boxes in tier 1...I dunno how your not finishing tier 2 and 3
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    In the second battle of tier 1, all the boxes are duds, so you waste turns attacking them instead of the troopers. In the third battle there's one box that blows up and damages the enemy. However, the enemy taunts on the first turn off the third battle and then I can't detonate the box. :( I dunno why I can't win either. The attacks are too weak. The imperial officer blasts me. I use backup plan, protection up, ask the Phoenix tricks I can, but I still lose!
  • Options
    Nicho wrote: »
    In the second battle of tier 1, all the boxes are duds, so you waste turns attacking them instead of the troopers. In the third battle there's one box that blows up and damages the enemy. However, the enemy taunts on the first turn off the third battle and then I can't detonate the box. :( I dunno why I can't win either. The attacks are too weak. The imperial officer blasts me. I use backup plan, protection up, ask the Phoenix tricks I can, but I still lose!

So why do you attack the boxes instead of the troops? Leave the boxes for last, at the end of the stage you will end up having enough TM to go first on the 3rd round and then you can blow the other crates.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    In round 2 of Tier 1, defeat the living enemies first, then check your TM. Try to make sure that 2 of your characters end the round with high TM. If Ezra goes last, he can use Flourish on one of the crates and start the next round with 50% TM.
    At the start of round 3, if you've done it right, you can shoot both large crates before the taunt, each one does just under 50% damage to each living enemy, meaning that they're all one-hit-kills after that.
    It's also good to make sure that Ezra is using Watch and Learn with Kanan every time he can, to give them both 40% Protection Up. And also, lol, use Kanan's Total Defense each time it's up, to likewise give him and another ally 40% Protection Up.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    I just hit auto for t2 and t3. The AI does a better job of using skills than I do
  • Rystarvz
    85 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    T1 use the cube boxes to damage the enemies, if you set your turn meter correct you can detonate both boxes in the 3rd round and the enemies will all be at like 5% health.

T2 and T3 you can auto with almost no trouble.

Bonus Tier, my toons were all gear 7, 5 star, and level 75s. I put on my arena mods and it was fairly easy as long as you manage the protection gain.