joining guilds

C_Man101
195 posts Member
this is something that I really don't get in game

every guild I've joined has been a lvl 85 all 7* g11 roster that all they do is 7* rancor and elite haat every single day and if you don't do X dmg then they auto boot you

Replies

• Options
    Not all guilds are like that.
    There is guild that are more relaxed buy you can't expect to have the same amount of rewards that in those guild with crazy rules.
  • Options
    None of my guilds are that. Do both heroic raids but we wouldn't kick people for not doing a certain amount of damage
  • C_Man101
    195 posts Member
    Options
    WookieArgh wrote: »
    Not all guilds are like that.
    There is guild that are more relaxed buy you can't expect to have the same amount of rewards that in those guild with crazy rules.

every guild I've joined has been a new guild to a semi-full even if the desc doesn't have rancor raids or haat once i've popped in their starting a 7* rancor raid and everybody is expected to 25+ mil dmg to him and the same thing for haat if their doing it

I am lvl 82 but im far from having maxed roster
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    There are a lot of good guilds out there that take care of each other. Keep hope alive
  • C_Man101
    195 posts Member
    Options
    ABNRAS wrote: »
    There are a lot of good guilds out there that take care of each other. Keep hope alive

I've tried my own, but it only attracts people who play till level 28-33 then quit

• Options
    What level are you @C_Man101
  • Options
    In my guild Devolution, we try to get every player involved in the raid, they don't kare about how much damage you do, we just want every player to get rewards
  • C_Man101
    195 posts Member
    Options
    What level are you @C_Man101

halfway to 83
  • Options
    My guild would be happy to have you cman. We are pretty relaxed. Shoot me a friend invite if you are interested. 661 776 633
  • Options
    Hi

Friendly guild looking for our last couple of members, we have 48 at the moment. The majority of us are level 80-85 with a few padawans making their way up. We do rancor raids on heroic, tank on normal. Lots of donations and lots of chat. No major rules or strict guidelines but must be playing on a regular basis and contributing where you can.

Our rancor raids take about an hour, tank about 2 days. We have a rule on rancor raids that we leave the last phase for 24hrs, just to give eneryone the opportunity to get on the board as we get through it relatively quickly

My ally code is 949 699 318
  • Options
    In my guild Devolution, we try to get every player involved in the raid, they don't kare about how much damage you do, we just want every player to get rewards

• Options

• Options
    I'm fairly new to the game & I'm really enjoying it. I would like to join your Guild. My Ally code is792 562 486..ForcesofWar9. I'm level 19.