Sid zeta?

CrownV87
143 posts Member
Im running a DN lead. I am lvl 84, 1600 exp away from 85. I had planned to put this zeta on side at the same time i changed a couple mods to add speed since with the zeta i wouldnt need so many protection mods and also got the last salvage pieces to take him to g11. Only thing im wondering is would i be better off using this zeta on DNs lead? Other toons ran with are zavage, dooku, last spot is SiT or boba depending.

Replies

• CrownV87
    143 posts Member
    Options
    Summary : zeta sid or zeta nihilious' lead? Is the zeta on dn's lead a big difference? I just dont know if 50% more health steal changes much outside of sith trooper. If i dont zeta sid hes still squishy and slower then he should be to keep from being tko'ed ha
  • FireGuy
    16 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I have him zetad and he didn't do horrible....but with all the tenacity up it essentially renders him useless. He's great in raids but for the arena there's better choices unfortunately until they do something with tenacity up. I run nihilus lead with zsavage, sith trooper, sith assassin and dooku and that's the best combo I've found so far. I can chew through zmaul and Rex led teams pretty easily. Only the Jedi with their foresight forever give me problems.

Also with zsid boosting critical chance you feed these new meta teams that thrive on crits. Maybe others have different opinions but that's the way things have gone in my experience.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    I run zSid under DN lead. Honestly, if you're running Sid without a zeta....I don't see how he's doing you any favors. He has almost no potency and low health. (Remember, the crit chance up is nullified because of DN lead). Giving that zeta to Sid makes him useable. He's fast, gains 50% TM whenever a toon dies, and can expose the enemy. Since you don't have crits under DN, that expose comes in handy. And with the potency boost from the zeta, he can land it (as long as he goes before enemy TEN up).
    That being said, I don't think that zSid is a MUST for a DN lead team. But if you are running him the zeta on him IS a must. I had him zetad when I was running zVader, so it was carryover. But along with a fast SA, he can get a lot of turns.
    As far as DN lead zeta...every little bit helps. And 50% is a LOT of added health steal. Especially after they hit that exposed target from zSid. ;)
  • diangelo
    105 posts Member
    Options
    I run a DN lead team. when i started I had Zeta'd sid in there but eventually replaced him with SA.

Are you enjoying DN as a leader and think you'll do it for a while? if not then I wouldn't Zeta either.
    if you are than what's your next step in team development? in a guild and working toward GK? have your eye on Sith assassin? or do you LOVE sid?

I run with SA and Sith Trooper. both are great. ST is viable even at like 4 or 5 stars since all of his protection comes from gear. i think i have mine above 90k (combined health & Protection.)

SA is amazing but you have to get her a little higher in stars because a lot of her ability to deal damage doesn't come until higher stars.

AND since you already have Zavage...SA and Sit can bypass a targets protection (under the right circumstances)

D

• Options
    Im working on sith trooper but ive had terrible drops so far which has already been awhile SiT at 5* 34/85. As you can see long way to go and after SiT i need to unlock kylo and take to at least 5 star he'll be finally FO ill need for 5 dot offense mod challenge (needed with DN lead) then i can finally work on sith assassin. The guild im in unfortunately doesnt run haat so no gk for me anytimw soon.

• Options
    Then i can work on sith assassin unless something else becomes a priority and at that point it may be farming ezra to get a cheaper, faster cantina farm but also get a quality dps jedi toon since i dont have squat for jedi sreally still