Thank you devs nice update

I would just like to say thank you to the developer's for such a great game that is highly addictive and free :). I'm free to play guy and loving it:). I may not reach the top ten but that won't stop me trying:). I feel a lot of the negative comments on this forum is a reflection of how passionate players are about the game, which I am also guilty of in an early snipe about the shard shop, which I offer my sincere apologies for.

It's clear to me you guys are working hard on this game, constantly listening and communicating with players to make the game better, a rare thing.

Thank you.

Replies

• Vos
    46 posts Member
    Options
    Agree completely and love the positive post wish we had more of it
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum, stick around we could use the positivity!
    Glad you enjoy the game, I do too. :)
  • Options
    Yep!
    Great game lots of fun... I like the updates!
    Thanks Game Makers!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Zahreem wrote: »
    I would just like to say thank you to the developer's for such a great game that is highly addictive and free :). I'm free to play guy and loving it:). I may not reach the top ten but that won't stop me trying:). I feel a lot of the negative comments on this forum is a reflection of how passionate players are about the game, which I am also guilty of in an early snipe about the shard shop, which I offer my sincere apologies for.

It's clear to me you guys are working hard on this game, constantly listening and communicating with players to make the game better, a rare thing.

Thank you.

I think you are right. All this rage couldn't come from anything these guys weren't passionate about.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    I'm hooked. Until I buy a computer and star citizen is actually released. I'm sure I'll still play though