Mk X

I'm begging the creators of this game to introduce the piece of gear MkX. I have been waiting forever. I can't increase the strength of some of the characters. It's getting very very frustrating. I can't progress

Replies

• Options
    Lie down before you hurt yourself
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    There is already, Blast tech weapon mode MkX, gives +2 potency.

Edit: BlasTech
  • Arkham
    275 posts Member
    Options
    Lie down before you hurt yourself

+1
    Enthusiast of undervalued toons, general dismisser of trends,
    https://swgoh.gg/u/arkham/, A Team
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    Lmao really? this post is hilarious!
  • Options
    Why
  • Options
    Boreas wrote: »
    There is already, Blast tech weapon mode MkX, gives +2 potency.

Edit: BlasTech

OP! Nerf!
  • Options
    Why do you all have to act like like children, with your wise guy comments. I was under the impression the forum was to help each other,not act like infants.
  • Options
    Where do I find it? The one I seek looks like a gear.
  • Options
    Skeletor wrote: »
    Where do I find it? The one I seek looks like a gear.

what you're looking at is unreleased gear for the next level increase
  • Options
    Which, btw, are not mkX, but mk6 stun guns, and other as yet unavailable gear for the game.
  • Options
    I need MkX look's like a gear
  • Options
    I know it's not released! There is no next level @ this time. Been waiting forever
  • JRS200x
    105 posts Member
    Options
    This guy....
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    During E3 when they released Thrawn to the game changers MobileGamer geared thrawn to gear level XII and EAJesse stated that gear level XII will not be released anytime soon
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    During E3 when they released Thrawn to the game changers MobileGamer geared thrawn to gear level XII and EAJesse stated that gear level XII will not be released anytime soon

Just so we are all on the same page, they said that about the lvl cap weeks(maybe 2 months ) before it hit last time.

They also stated ally coins would not be used for anything else just before tournaments used them.

It's not to mislead (I don't think so at least), but more of the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.