Which faction could be used for Jedi Luke Legendary Event when he is released?

Prev13
Mogen
69 posts Member
My thought are:
1) Resistance: They are the group that tried and succeeded in find him in Ep. VII.
2) First Order: Mainly due to Kylo, but their could be more of a connection revealed in Ep. VIII.
3) Bounty Hunter: First Order can have a bounty on his head.
4) Sith: Natural enemies to Jedi.
5) Jawa: Home world residents.

Replies

• Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I think it should be specific toons,lik old ben,wedge,biggs,leia han etc
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Options
    Legendary Toons? So raid Han, GK, Yoda, Palps, R2, Thrawn, and whoever else they release beforehand
    518 posts Member
    Options
    I would say Sith since Palp and Vader were the bigger threats, but depending on Luke's form it could be also a way for them to introduce Inferno squad or to put another use to resistance or first order as well.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Legendary Toons? So raid Han, GK, Yoda, Palps, R2, Thrawn, and whoever else they release beforehand

This makes the most sense to me.
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    If Luke is going to be the most legendary character to grace this game then I hope he's the hardest to unlock so I'm kinda leaning towards specific toons; however I honestly don't foresee that happening. Jedi, Empire & Rebel factions have all ready been used to unlock a legendary character...
  • Options
    Idk if it will be a legendary event. I theorize the path to become a Jedi. Involves different events. Like flash event with Luke. And I think farmer Luke plays a key role. I'm farming old ben now cause I think he will play a role as well. But this is all in my crazy brain I could always be very wrong and totally off.
  • Options
    Legendary toons would be interesting. He'd only be able to be 7* to people that have gotten far in the game and have deep rosters
  • Options
    Sith maybe? It would be most lore-friendly
    Member of The ALLIΔNCE DeltΔcorns
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    EldMapat wrote: »
    Legendary toons would be interesting. He'd only be able to be 7* to people that have gotten far in the game and have deep rosters
    This might make the devs hurry up making him into the game :p
  • Options
    Idk if it will be a legendary event. I theorize the path to become a Jedi. Involves different events. Like flash event with Luke. And I think farmer Luke plays a key role. I'm farming old ben now cause I think he will play a role as well. But this is all in my crazy brain I could always be very wrong and totally off.

Kind of makes sense, but then you'll need R2, Leia, Farmer Luke, Old Ben, Han, StH and Lando
    And it WILL require Farmer Luke, since they said it when they announced the gift, so I'm happy that even though I missed the flash event and the gift, I might get Jedi Luke, as I 7* him and took him to G9. No way I'll need to pay to get Jedi Luke
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Options
    No telling what faction we will need. To be safe farm every faction. Make sure you have a full squad of every faction. I started working on this after the first yoda event. Farm everything to 7*. While farming stars also farm gear. Save your gear and credits to max them out when the time comes. By doing this I was unable to unlock Palpatene and R2 both 7* the same day the event was released. There will be some factions you will not be able to do this for: Geonisians, Ewoks and Nightsisters. Currently I'm focusing on Phoenix but I'm not really in a hurry as long as I'll get Thrawn 5* for now is fine with me.

Working on every faction not only will allow you to get exclusive characters but it will also allow you to do all the random events that are released. It's not fun seeing your peers unlock something and you have to wait longer because you didn't farm certain factions. I experienced this with yoda when the event went live and I didn't want that to happen again.

If I had to guess which faction we would need for Jedi Luke I would think Sith may be a possibility.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Sith would be too easy. Nearly every one has ZMaul and meta competitive Sith teams.
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Sith would be too easy. Nearly every one has ZMaul and meta competitive Sith teams.

Agreed way too easy. :/
  • Options
    Most likely Jedi Luke will be buff crazy and devour debuff reliant toons, so Sith is possible as Empire was there to destroy R2 and rebuild him as loyal to a million sides and Emperor got killed and revived on your side and Yoda trained the younglings. Other wise it will be his allies and you will help him, he being on your team and controlled by AI. Otherwise, go on EA hint and gear up Farmer Luke
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Options
    It's gonna be First Order or Resistance I reckon because not many people have full teams of them already.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Options
    Tuskens + cup + mob enforcer
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Options
    5x7* Ewoks.
  • Options
    They haven't been released yet
  • Ailouran
    113 posts Member
    Options
    No telling what faction we will need. To be safe farm every faction. Make sure you have a full squad of every faction. I started working on this after the first yoda event. Farm everything to 7*. While farming stars also farm gear. Save your gear and credits to max them out when the time comes. By doing this I was unable to unlock Palpatene and R2 both 7* the same day the event was released. There will be some factions you will not be able to do this for: Geonisians, Ewoks and Nightsisters. Currently I'm focusing on Phoenix but I'm not really in a hurry as long as I'll get Thrawn 5* for now is fine with me.

Tip of the day ;)
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    It depends on the type of Luke they release. If it is TLJ Luke, then it will be Resistance or FO. If it is ROTJ Luke, it will be classic characters such as Han and Leia.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
  • Options
    phoenix toons
  • Options
    Imperial troopers
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Or if the Devs are feeling particularly spiteful, it could be a very specific team composed of difficult farms such as Vader, Palpatine, R2, Raid Han and the like. That would halt any new players from forming up an unbeatable Jedi team a few months into the game. If Luke is a game breaker in arena.
  • JVU420
    429 posts Member
    Options
    He will be a raid reward like Han and GK.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    JVU420 wrote: »
    He will be a raid reward like Han and GK.

I like this idea. Just don't want to see him in every team the day after he is released.
  • Options
    Scoundrels.... they were hired to find him in the movies, right?
  • Options
    It's gonna be First Order or Resistance I reckon because not many people have full teams of them already.

+1

Resistance (Rey) found him, but Kylo (FO) was after the map to locate Luke. Few people have all 5 first order.
  • Options
    Or toons that everyone have, like CUP, mob enforcer, tusken raider, Talia, ugnaught, all easy farm and arena top.