Getting deadlocked in GW

Lately I've been getting deadlocked in the last two nodes of GW. I always end up maul vs maul or maul vs opress and the battle can't ever win. They just heal move, heal move. Today I let it go for 10 minutes and nothing happened. My zaul team is the only one that even comes close to standing a chance against the last teams. Does anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Invest in a Wiggs team if you don't have one already. Snipe one or more characters, then mop up with your main team.
    Or you could always zeta Finn, I guess.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    What pyrefly said. I would add just auto it until either your Maul gets taken out or SO loses. Hopefully, if your maul dies you'll have a team of five that can take out SO.
  • Options
    Lately I've been getting deadlocked in the last two nodes of GW. I always end up maul vs maul or maul vs opress and the battle can't ever win. They just heal move, heal move. Today I let it go for 10 minutes and nothing happened. My zaul team is the only one that even comes close to standing a chance against the last teams. Does anyone else have this problem?

Yeah ive been getting crushed in the 9th-11th nodes the last two days. My droids carry me to the 9th node, then i get wrecked from there on. Its usually a 2-3 zeta team, or a DN team, and they are all at least G10. Ive only cleared GW 93 times if that means anything.
  • Tifer
    130 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    My zaul team is the only one that even comes close to standing a chance against the last teams. Does anyone else have this problem?

I run resistance with zFinn and zSid. Nope, I don't have that sort of problem...

Seriously, this team is by far my best in PvE. There are very few teams that give me problems nowadays when it comes to GW.

Once I have the TM advantage, it's over...
  • Options
    Lol sounds like you need roster depth.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    I get many draws in arena due to zavage vs zavage never in gw though