Game Update 6/13/17 Megathread

Replies

• Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    Options
    How about as a makeup, you do double drops on Sabine and increase her show rate in guild shop through the end of the month?
  • Options
    Seltgar wrote: »
    Tie ship as well. They are doing a terrible job on ships

I forgot the Tie reaper was only avaliable in packs and not throught a marquee event
  • Options
    Many players dont have 5 stars of Fenix Squadron
    Please change the Fénix Squadron to the Rebels
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Options

You have a better chance of winning the lotto
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Tatebomb wrote: »

You have a better chance of winning the lotto

But if you do win, you just might have enough money to buy Sabine.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Faroer
    246 posts Member
    Options
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    "Each Tier will indicate the required Star Count of the Phoenix Characters for it."

Can you please confirm Chopper can be used for this event. A simple statement of "Any combination of five Phoenix Squad characters can be used for this event" would be good.

Any Phoenix characters will satisfy the Thrawn Legendary event :smiley:

@CG_RyDiggs @CG_Kozispoon @CG_CapGaSP

Thanks for all your hard work. Considering that the requirements for the events were not clarified until today - days after double drops ended - would you make a very small good will gesture to the community and repeat the double drop days Saturday and Sunday this weekend. I specifically ask weekend as weekends are key play opportunities for those with day jobs where personal schedules are more flexible. Thanks again.
  • SeeeD
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    Nute was fixed in 4 days. Problem became apparent on the weekend, fixed on Wednesday. And not during a week where everyone is busy with E3.
    And the flash events go until 6/30, so people should have plenty of time to do the bonus tier once they fix it.

CG do not exsist at E3. They had their 2 min
  • Options
    Out of interest, were the Emp's Demise and Yoda Training Legendary Events, and what was the time between their release and becoming occasional events, and with that, what should we... Anticipate before R2-D2 and Thrawn's events fall into that pattern?
  • Options
    Out of interest, were the Emp's Demise and Yoda Training Legendary Events, and what was the time between their release and becoming occasional events, and with that, what should we... Anticipate before R2-D2 and Thrawn's events fall into that pattern?

Empires demise was 6 months i think
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    Options
    Farm Sabine for Thrawn event!
    If the event turns out to be bugged, they will change the description of required units.
    I won't be surprised if they require CUP for the event in the last minute.
  • Options
    This is a disgusting display of deception and lies. You said it was a bug and that this would be fixed but instead you changed the description to fit the bug. Totally outrageous. Sabine has only been in the guild store ONCE for me the whole time, you made us think we wouldn't need her! So obviously we haven't been farming her seeing as she's by far the hardest farm. Then you change it up when it's too late. I am disgusted with you.
  • Options
    Words cannot express how disgusted I am with the Chopper "fix." At least not on these forums. I really don't understand how anyone thought this would be acceptable to the community.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Absolutely disgusting solution.

If this was the "fix,” you could have said when you acknowledged the bug that the wording was incorrect and that's what needed fixing. You lead people to believe that Chopper could be used for the flash bonus tier!!!! People have concentrated on Chopper these past few days in anticipation of the fix, and now they can't use him for the flash event. What the heck?

How is any information you release for events to be relied upon? THERE'S NO TRUST HERE NOW.

Why have no other concessions been made for this goof? Gift everyone 50 Sabine shards. Do SOMETHING.
    Post edited by Ouchie on
  • Options
    The Phoenix Flash events Bonus Tier requirements bug has been updated! There was a bug discovered where players would have five, 5* Phoenix members including Chopper and were unable to play the event. The requirements for the tier have been updated to accommodate for this bug. Requirements now: Hera Syndulla, Garazeb "Zeb" Orrelios, Kanan Jarrus, Sabine Wren, and Ezra Bridger (5-star or higher).

Or short - just called it intention.
  • Options
    Ouchie wrote: »
    Absolutely disgusting solution.

If this way the "fix,” you could have said when you acknowledged the bug that the wording was incorrect and that's what needed fixing. You lead people to believe that Chopper could be used for the flash bonus tier!!!! People have concentrated on Chopper these past few days in anticipation of the fix, and now they can't use him for the flash event. What the heck?

How is any information you release for events to be relied upon? THERE'S NO TRUST HERE NOW.

Why have no other concessions been made for this goof? Gift everyone 50 Sabine shards. Do SOMETHING.

Make it 80 shards.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    lol ... Q: How to fix a bug? A: Change the description so that it fits the bug. ... well done!! :lol:
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    The requirements for the tier have been updated to accommodate for this bug. Requirements now: Hera Syndulla, Garazeb "Zeb" Orrelios, Kanan Jarrus, Sabine Wren, and Ezra Bridger (5-star or higher).

OMG Really?
  • Shimrra
    109 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    lol the bug fix for the flash event is epic...Awesome job guys ! You are genius, some kind of arts of war against community ^^
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Options
    Been a rough couple weeks. Pull it together devs.
  • Phil242
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Omg what a s.illy riot for a bonus tier with 2 cabantis or cuffs. Poor devs give you double drops and and and... *cryingopenmouthbaby* be happy that you have now 5*5star Phoenix
  • Options
    But if you are here as long as I am(joined January last year,played through April,then took a break till November Last year,playing since then.) you'd have finished all galactic war shard shops by now.

And if you do still have play galactic war,you get around 1200 shards per day,excluding what you've been saving for having all characters completed.

You do know sabine is in the shard shop? Just...waiting there...

So instead of complaining like wimps just buy cards with shards that you won't use anymore so much and buy her shards...

Just bought her 30 shards yesterday...all i needed was 3 days of refreshes of the galaxy war shard shop and buying shards for chars that are maxed out.

The solution is so **** simple,it's there,but no,everybody is gotta complain about something I guess
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    Why is everyone crying about sabine ? She is easy to get there are 3 locations for her! Node 1A, Shipments and Guild.... an easy farm...
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Options
    Changing descriptions to accommodate the bugs seems to be CG's new normal. And it's a shame.
  • Options
    Do you know how many shard you need for a 5* character assuming you have a 3* 15/30 Sabine? 80 shards, that equals 16.000 shard shop crystals. 16.000 shard shop means converting 214 * 400 = 85.600 GW currency.

Do you have 85.600 GW currency? I guess not. Everyone spend every tiny bit of shard shop currency they had on Nihilius. And that's the smart thing to do. Sabine is definitely not worth it, she will never be meta. Your post makes no sense.
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Options
    I'm curious as to whether anyone actually completed this tier WITHOUT Sabine before the "fix".
  • Options
    Does anyone know what the new banner options are in this update?
  • newbornFL
    483 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'm sorry,I guess you haven't finished your arena shard shop yet...

What,not even starfighter arena shop?

Well too bad on you,seems like bad focus.

If you do all 3 of them for 3 days to farm maxed chars.

Guess what...you get your money.

1600 from Ship Shards,so you've got 3x5 shards
    1200 from Shard Shop (galaxy) ,also 3x5
    600 from Arena Shards , 2x5
    +Whatever leftovers you've got in the guild arena(if you so decide to go with it )
    2x5
    Not counting cantina shards if you dedicate yourself to farming sabine quickly.
    I will be saying ,hmm,5 shard drop with a 20 sim (fair drop)
    I'm not even counting the amount you've already saved!
    And this is WITHOUT even buying sabine from the guild shop once.
    I've already bought her to 5 stars,and now i'm farming her in the shard shop.
    It ain't THAT hard! I'm dedicating her to 6 if possible.
    You're just an ignorant ****.

I'm sorry,that's around 55 shards per day.

I've had a bit more,but in all fairness,it's possible.

And since i've already had 30.000 shards saved since early game(didn't know what shard shop was
  • Options
    Nightlores wrote: »
    The requirements for the tier have been updated to accommodate for this bug. Requirements now: Hera Syndulla, Garazeb "Zeb" Orrelios, Kanan Jarrus, Sabine Wren, and Ezra Bridger (5-star or higher).

OMG Really?

Still waiting for the real fix. They can't be serious.
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Options
    Fast answer .... No ;)
    You need her ... Now and also before this awesome "bugfix" :D
  • Options
    You couldn't start the event. It would say you qualified, when you entered setup screen it wouldn't let you start with the blank last spot.
This discussion has been closed.