Does galactic war get harder the higher you are in arena rank?

?

Replies

• Options
    Definitely. Been playing it since I think was around level 40. Now I'm at 70, 6 & 7 star characters and have never beat it. Furthest I've made it is second from the last tier.
  • Options
    Yea i remember it was way easier now ive got 12 purple geared 7,6,5 and 4* guys and can only get to the 9th battle on a good day
  • Options
    Yes, but the real problems start happening only when you land in top 100. The closer you are to #1 the worse GW gets.
  • Options
    puru_EA wrote: »
    Yes, but the real problems start happening only when you land in top 100. The closer you are to #1 the worse GW gets.
    Do they even mention this anywhere? Probably not. 100 more ig88 shards then ill prob drop out of arena
  • Options
    It seems to me that the real problem is your level and your arena team power

I've been everywhere from top 50 to 250 at the end of the day. I never didn't finish GW until I got to level 65 or 66 and my arena team broke 22 or 23,000 power and now I can't finish it at all. For rank I'm now fluctuating between 85 and 125 so it doesn't feel like rank is the deciding factor
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    It has been the reverse for me. I had only beaten GW once when I was outside the top 100. Once I moved into the top 20 I have now beaten GW 9 straight days. Being that I have only won 10 times I am not sure if this is just a lucky streak, but I am up to level 68 and only have 2 7 star characters in Lumi and Sid. I went 7 straight without losing a character, but today I lost 1 in round 10 and had just 1 standing after the last battle so my luck might be starting to run out.
  • Options
    Easux wrote: »
    ?

Galactic War was made harder recently; It is not effected by your arena rank.
  • Options
    Seriusly you have never finished it? I'm finishing all levels since the first day now I'm 62 Usually the last two levels are easier than the 2 before these but
  • Options
    I moved up pretty far in arena and faced level 65 7* purple gear characters while I'm only level 56. I dropped down to 130 one day in arena and that was the first time a beat GW in a while.
  • Options
    ?

How recent? I have noticed the last few days that it's been harder than before but I just thought that was from hitting level 70
  • Options
    I think your total amount of toons has an effect on GW as well.
  • WompyRat
    109 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    noizer wrote: »
    Seriusly you have never finished it? I'm finishing all levels since the first day now I'm 62 Usually the last two levels are easier than the 2 before these but

CqlE8vp.jpg

Running with these characters on f2p and can only get to the 9th battle when both suns are up then im destroyed by all 7* sidious/dooku/phasma/luminara teams.
    I run both healers and my highest damage guys but i never get very far
  • Options
    ?

How recent? I have noticed the last few days that it's been harder than before but I just thought that was from hitting level 70

The last week or so, It took some time for me to adjust; but I still complete GW daily.

Every second battle has OP characters at high levels of gear and level (65) yet every other battle the enemy teams get weaker... It's a bit buggy essentially; but I habe enough powerful Hero's to tank through enemy teams.
  • WompyRat
    109 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Restarted gw today. Never have i been faced with enemies this tough before to start ever..qxGqnje.jpg
    Guess its thier way of making people frustrated so theyll pay, im on to you ea