Not regaining hp when using DNs 'Annihilate'

CK_3030
177 posts Member
Anyone else experiencing this bug?

Replies

• Options
    you dont regain hp
  • Options
    it increases the max and it keeps current health %.
    so 50% health total 30k. you annihilate someone that has 30k max heath. you now have a 60k health pool but you are still at 50% health.
    i guess in a way you gain that difference technically to stay at percentage.
  • CK_3030
    177 posts Member
    Options
    I see, so it comes into play when using him as leader in order to boost up his max HP through health steal. Thanks.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    CK_3030 wrote: »
    I see, so it comes into play when using him as leader in order to boost up his max HP through health steal. Thanks.

No, has nothing to do with his lead. Annihilate has no health steal (except against raid bosses) as it deals no damage.

Annihilate never states it recovers health, just gives him max health.
  • Options
    it does make him alot harder to kill as lead yes. if you want to get his health crazy high in raids, annihilate the adds/turrets. his max health gain is additive. if you annihilate the boss he wont gain any max heath.
  • CK_3030
    177 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    No, has nothing to do with his lead. Annihilate has no health steal (except against raid bosses) as it deals no damage.

Actually, it does work in tandem with his lead. If he annihilates someones, he gains their max health on top of his own and because of his leadership with health steal, he can then add-on more health than he originally had when the fight started.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options

Actually, it does work in tandem with his lead. If he annihilates someones, he gains their max health on top of his own and because of his leadership with health steal, he can then add-on more health than he originally had when the fight started.

I see what you're saying. I misunderstood your earlier comment.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

Yup. GIves him higher max health to fill.