Do you want the devs to fix the daily raid ticket counter

Thejollyroger9
90 posts Member
edited June 2017
In case you missed it we all took a bit of initiative to work together on making a change or at least trying.

We are addressing GUILD TICKET COUNTERS

Here is the link if you care to sign and or comment.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/116640/guild-ticket-counters-petition#latest

@everyone please pass this along to your guilds
Leader and co-founder of BHG

Do you want the devs to fix the daily raid ticket counter 163 votes

Yes
98%
RyoichiTZtyleTurbsCascorLukadollarIwanCount_MeesahTheReal_Mol_Eliza1EnricoDang3sDarksidecalls2meChrizonpuruAcky649alfredoroqueThagarKelthuzadOlafGankaktRRRey 161 votes
No
1%
Gorsy6SpaceGator 2 votes

Replies

• Theophany
    865 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Yes
    I'd like for others as well as myself to focus more on playing the game and not jumping through hoops to make sure people finished their 600, I'm not at work.
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Theophany wrote: »
    I'd like for others as well as myself to focus more on playing the game and not jumping through hoops to make sure people finished their 600, I'm not at work.

Seconded.
  • Options
    Yes
    I can't believe it has been broken for this long already. Please fix.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Absolutely it will lift a huge burden on leaders or the Officer in charge of tickets
    But it will also help the regular members to help each other to get those tickets, as most aren't even aware that they have missed their daily contribution
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Yes
    For real
  • Options
    Yes
    Absolutely
  • Options
    Yes
    Signed the petition, I'm not an officer but my wife is the ticket officer for one of our guilds. I would be thrilled if she didn't have to go through this anymore.
  • knotty
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    why in the frack would anyone ever vote no on this? that's like asking if you want to drive a car instead of rolling down the sidewalk doing somersaults for a few miles
  • Options
    Yes
    Very aggravating as an officers to to whom is not contributing and come to find out you were wrong and a bug was the problem
  • Options
    Yes
    Maegor wrote: »
    Theophany wrote: »

Seconded.

Firsted
  • Options
    I'd rather slam dance butt naked with a porcupine than have to continue with that foolishness. Fix it already
  • Options
    Yes
    This has been the #1 most frustrating and annoying aspect of this game for me and my guild since guilds started.

Signed x10000000
  • Options
    Yes
    It's time to fix this bug. How many are already waiting - more than a year.
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes please. Hopefully soon.
  • Options
    No
    Don't really care about this. Sure it would be nice to be fixed, but I would much rather have new game modes, and more ship content
  • sickagony
    180 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Yes
    Spacegator doesn't have to note down the ltcs, so it seems...
    Yes
    2 votes for no lol. This needs to be fixed to make leaders/officer's jobs easier. We have to use a spreadsheet atm. It's been too long. Get it fixed guys!!!
  • Saalem
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    This would make everyone's life easier.
    Hope it will happen soon.

[The Saalem]
    Top 100 Guild Officer for [Audigy]
  • Options
    Yes
    16g4grj.png
    This along with 4 other members have their tickets bugged on daily as well as lifetime. How do you expect guilds to manage their tickets when the system is so **** broken
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see