edited June 2017
Screenshot_20170615-042456.png

Screenshot_20170615-060514.png

Screenshot_20170615-060522.png

Screenshot_20170615-060525.png

Screenshot_20170615-060528.png

Screenshot_20170615-060531.png

Screenshot_20170615-060534.png

I used the mods from my arena team. I am not taking them back off to take screenshots. I used Vader's for Ezra, Tarkin's for Hera, Shoretrooper's for Kanan, Death Trooper's for Zeb and Krennic's for Sabine.

https://swgoh.gg/u/puppy juicers/
Post edited by PuppyJuicers on

Replies

• Options
    u used no mods?
  • Options
    u used no mods?

I used the mods off my arena team. I took them off before I realized clearing with G9 and G8 was a big deal.
  • Options
    How difficult was this event for you? Think G8 team could cut it with similar mods?
  • Options
    Dragooon wrote: »
    How difficult was this event for you? Think G8 team could cut it with similar mods?

No, I tried 5 times with just G8 and I couldn't come close to killing anything in the last tier.
  • Options
    No Boom?
  • Options
    Morpheus wrote: »
    No Boom?

No, sir.
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    Options
    Hats off to you haha
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    hmm, that ain't bad at all. Thought i wouldn't get close to clearing 7* with g8/9 characters. Considering to go all in for shard farming now, those gear lvls are achieveable for me in the short time span.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    The gear isn't the problem for me, I won't be able to 7* these guys fast enough.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    hmm, that ain't bad at all. Thought i wouldn't get close to clearing 7* with g8/9 characters. Considering to go all in for shard farming now, those gear lvls are achieveable for me in the short time span.

Best of luck. You have the next 6 and a half days.
  • tj5270
    177 posts Member
    Options
    Who was g8 for you and who was g9?
  • Me2
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone managed 7* without kanan? What gear lvls? I won't get him 7* in time..
  • Options
    tj5270 wrote: »

Kanan and Hera are G9. Ezra, Sabine and Zeb are G8.

• Options
    tj5270 wrote: »

Kanan and Hera are G9. Ezra, Sabine and Zeb are G8.

Can you post your tactic to beat him at last stage here...
    My speed mod only 80-100 and i dont have sabine...
    I can get Hera + Kanan G9 and maybe Eza and chopper G9 too but "Zeb" not possible
    Could you give me some advise
    Here my team : https://swgoh.gg/u/aliaknife/
    I also will use arena mob and I got mob set with
    +36.09%Protection
    +3073Protection
    +82Speed
    for Kana whom i thought the key of this event...
    Kindly advise!
  • PuppyJuicers
    155 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Phase 1 thorough 3 are pretty self-explanatory. Focus down the single target enemies and let Kanan's counter take care of the enemies that AOE. In the final stage, if you don't have all of your abilities off cooldown and full health/protection on all your characters, you are going to have a rough time.

For the final phase, I focused down the tank first and kept the Death Troopers stunned and staggered with Zeb and and Sabine, while removing taunts with Ezra. After the tank was dead, I slaughtered the Death Troopers and switched my focus to applying Daze and Stagger to Thrawn. It's important to keep Backup Plan up on Kanan, mine died three times and revived twice in my victorious run. I don't know if it can be beat at G9 and G8 without Zeb. His stun was critical to my success. Also, you want Sabine to attack as much as possible. That means calling her for all assists. She's the body dropper in the group.
  • Karek77
    292 posts Member
    Options
    you think it can be done without sabine? @PuppyJuicers
  • Jonais
    68 posts Member
    Options
    Unfortunately Sabine isn't farmable to the point where you can buy the pack to bring her up to 7* I'm hoping someone comes forward showing that it can be beat -Sabine with g8/g9, then it might be possible for me to get there in time to do it, but I'm not holding my breath
  • Options
    When I beat the tier 7 final battle, I killed the DTs first (while making sure to use Zeb to daze Thrawn), then killed Thrawn then dealt with the STs last
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Me2 wrote: »

Hera G9 Ezra G9 Sabine G9 Zeb G8 Chopper G10
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Btw none were omegad either
  • Options
    When I beat the tier 7 final battle, I killed the DTs first (while making sure to use Zeb to daze Thrawn), then killed Thrawn then dealt with the STs last

Seems like a good way to do it. Whatever works, right?
  • dbraba01
    268 posts Member
    Options
    Me2 wrote: »

I did by subbing in Zeb for Kanan even though he is a gear level weaker. I think Chopper is the key to surviving and Zeb for stunning debuffed enemies.
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • marauder
    124 posts Member
    Options
    @PuppyJuicers do you think its possible to finish tier 7 without sabine? im only willing to invest up to gear g9 maybe
  • Options
    marauder wrote: »
    @PuppyJuicers do you think its possible to finish tier 7 without sabine? im only willing to invest up to gear g9 maybe

Maybe, but her expose, stagger and overall damage was pretty important to my success. She is easily the best Phoenix Squadron member.
  • Options

Maybe, but her expose, stagger and overall damage was pretty important to my success. She is easily the best Phoenix Squadron member.

Why omega the special and not the unique?
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I can vouch for the OP. I tried with arena-level mods and G8 toons (I also have to use Chopper instead of Sabine). Hera was my only G9. I didn't come close, could only down one enemy in phase 4, I tried 3 times, same results. The I upgraded Ezra to G9 and I managed to down everyone except Thrawn and one other toon. The difference with G9 with just Ezra made a huge difference.

I managed to down Thrawn after adding Omega to uniques for all except chopper. I also added a couple more gear pieces to Kana. So final tally:

Hera G9
    Ezra G9
    Zeb G8
    Kanan G8
    Chopper G8

Also Zeb stun and daze is absolutely critical to winning
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options

Yes, as I mentioned in my last post I managed with Chopper at G8
  • Options
    Strubz wrote: »

how many retrys did you had to do and how did you mod them?
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options
    Strubz wrote: »

how many retrys did you had to do and how did you mod them?

It took at least 10 to 20 tries to get the best RNG. I modded everyone with speed mods and crit chance with the exception of Zeb. I gave Zeb 2 potency mods, 2 defense mods, and 2 crit chance mods. All had high speed and potency secondaries.

For my winning run, I managed to dispell taunt right away and then had Chopper taunt. He took the fracture hit from thrawn and lived. I then worked on downing all the troopers, always calling Zeb for assists. I saved Thrawn for last. Chopper died but Zeb lived and I managed to down him. The difference from my losing runs were when anyone other than Chopper got fractured and also I started only calling Zeb for assists
  • Options
    Has anyone beat this without Zeb?