Grand Admiral Thrawn stun in "Manipulate" question

In his first ability "Manipulate" if the opponent's character has ability-block then GAT is suppose to stun them but I have tried multiple times in GW and he has yet to stun a character after they get ability-blocked. Is there something I don't know about the requirements of the stun? Must the ability-block come from him alone for him to stun in next attack? Please help me understand? Thank you.

Replies

• Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    Speedo wrote: »
    In his first ability "Manipulate" if the opponent's character has ability-block then GAT is suppose to stun them but I have tried multiple times in GW and he has yet to stun a character after they get ability-blocked. Is there something I don't know about the requirements of the stun? Must the ability-block come from him alone for him to stun in next attack? Please help me understand? Thank you.

It might be that he has to give them the speed up and then his ability block to work. However the way it is written you should be able to stun anyone with ability block so might be a bug or bad wording on EA/CG part.
  • Options
    It worked now...very weird though. Thanks for the response.