Zeta ideas for pheonix squad

Rosstheboss89
373 posts Member
edited June 2017
Now most people will have the entire squad at a reasonable gear level and starred between 5-7, they just need two zetas IMO to be arena viable.

1st Zeta idea
Choppers third ability.
Remove buffs from all enemies instead of a single target, keep the turn meter manipulation as it is.

Kanan:
(Think it's his third ability)
Remove debuffs from all allies, grant protection and tenacity up to all allies for 2 turns.

IMO that's all what's needed to make them viable. Still won't be meta but will be a good enough squad to use and make our farming of them more worthwhile than just unlocking thrawn.

What's everyone else's thoughts?

Edit typos.

Replies

• Options
    sabine demolish: 50% chance to expose and stagger other enemies (not the main target) for every crit hitted, sabine get 15% TM.
  • Options
    Sounds good. But 3 zetas would make the team a heavy investment for most people.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    Zeta - Delete them from roster and not talk about them again?
  • Rosstheboss89
    373 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    LOL. It has made me want to finish Ezra though to stick in my Jedi Squad under zqgj lead
  • Options
    Sounds good. But 3 zetas would make the team a heavy investment for most people.

There's 4 zetas throughout the First Order. Now that's a heavy investment, considering that all except for First Order Officer have a Zeta. Arguably, only Kylos and Phasma's really matter but FO Stormtroopers zeta and FO TP are useful too.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Options
    I agree, but that's why there is only 2 first order teams in top 100 on my shard. Too much investment for a squad that isn't meta