Who to zeta next?

Hello everyone, I just recently got my 20th zeta mat today and am wondering who I should use it on. I was thinking of using it on Vader, since I would like to help my guild farm heroic rancor but I don't really have a strong team to build around him, nor is Vader even 7* yet. I used my first zeta on R2's number crunch and that has definitely been helpful. I don't have Kylo, though I know I should work on him. I'm slowly getting Jyn and Maul shards as they come up, but I don't plan on using a Zaul team in Arena. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

My swgoh.gg profile is here: https://swgoh.gg/u/thechampionbum/collection/
Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??

Replies

• Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    Finish Finn and Zeta him.
  • Options
    Should I? My resistance squad is less developed than my Empire squad I think. And what good would a zeta Finn be?
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    Should I? My resistance squad is less developed than my Empire squad I think. And what good would a zeta Finn be?

Future - Resistance is great in HAAT, also great in Arena, and GW. Bang for your buck, they are a great squad to zeta.

I am not joking with you, I am not trying to guide you wrong, there are plenty of videos out there about how amazing they are - Wild Grunt, among others have showcased their absolute dominance; especially since you already have R2.
  • Options
    Which phase of HAAT are they good in? I have powerful droids already for phase 2 and phase 4. Also, R2 wouldn't be used in HAAT as he is only 6*s. I've seen some resistance Zeta videos, and they do look good, but I would have to put more work in getting the Resistance team ready then I would have to for the Empire team, which later on would help 7*ing R2.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Options
    Personally I think the smart move is to hold onto it for now. Jedi Luke is coming.....
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    P2 and P4, if you want to go Empire Veers is good.
  • Options
    Rapid wrote: »
    Personally I think the smart move is to hold onto it for now. Jedi Luke is coming.....

Jedi Luke won't be coming until August (so says the Devs) and I'm sure I'll have another Zeta by then. Lol.
    Maybe I should clarify, I'm wondering who to zeta that will be more useful in the Raids.
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Bhaalor wrote: »

Future - Resistance is great in HAAT, also great in Arena, and GW. Bang for your buck, they are a great squad to zeta.

I am not joking with you, I am not trying to guide you wrong, there are plenty of videos out there about how amazing they are - Wild Grunt, among others have showcased their absolute dominance; especially since you already have R2.

Thanks for the shoutout @Bhaalor
    Here's the video man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hSUljrq1dY&t=226s
  • Khaliv
    26 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't seen one resistance team in my shard. But they are awesome in tank and GW. Btw GW is getting difficult again. I sorta like that.