Already bugged Thrawn?

Anyone else notice he cleanses himself as a leader when he has no debuffs? Really handy during the event, not so handy if in Arena. :(

Replies

• Options
    Anyone else notice he cleanses himself as a leader when he has no debuffs? Really handy during the event, not so handy if in Arena. :(

Seeing as how people had to feed the dragon of CG greed just to get him, any bugs are hillarious!
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    He's got the same problem as Ventress? She does her enemy buff removal move which also heals her, when there's no enemy buffs! This also dispells her offense and crit chance up.

I wonder which one will get "fixed" first....

• Options
    Ouchie wrote: »
    He's got the same problem as Ventress? She does her enemy buff removal move which also heals her, when there's no enemy buffs! This also dispells her offense and crit chance up.

*pondering intensifies*
  • Options
    Ouchie wrote: »

Neither. They will spend time ignoring needed stuff in order to implement other undesirable additions to get your $ instead.
  • Options
    @Ouchie:

I don't use her in Arena, so whether it's in GW or Arena or whatever, I only see her when I'm on offense. So I don't care that much (in fact, it tends to help me, as was said about Thrawn). I do think the bug should be fixed, and I wish that EA/CG was more prompt about these things, but I'm not going to push hard for fixing a bug that currently helps me.

I guess I'm just not very moral...