7* Thrawn in P3 Of HAAT video

Not sure if this is a good score or not yet. I'll have to try it a few more times.
ekrT0pL.png

https://youtu.be/2oHteCjSeKE

Replies

• Options
    Oh wow. What are your mods on Palp?
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
  • Options

Offense set with offense on the cross and crit chance on the triangle.
  • Options

Offense set with offense on the cross and crit chance on the triangle.

Thank you, and nice vid! It's awesome how the B2 cannot get offense up as fracture is on him, and fracture cannot get removed as Thrawn never gets to move.
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
  • Options
    Boring thing ever
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nice.
  • Options
    Prudkoan wrote: »
    Boring thing ever

Big man
  • Cardiff0
    516 posts Member
    Options
    I think like @Lugo pointed out Sabine would be better than two tanks
  • Cardiff0
    516 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for this
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    What about replacing RG and ShT by Sabine (Armor Shred) and StormT (-10% TM to all enemies whenever he's hit while taunting).
  • lladdir
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like shore trooper should be enough to tank for the entire phase, so maybe switching RG for sabine? Could be interesting to see the damage difference.
  • Options
    lladdir wrote: »
    Looks like shore trooper should be enough to tank for the entire phase, so maybe switching RG for sabine? Could be interesting to see the damage difference.

RG is crucial to keep the b1s stunned before its set up. I think I'd pull Shore for Sabine. I'll try next raid for shiggles.
  • samjp
    52 posts Member
    Options
    How did Palp get to go that many times in a row?!?! I've heard Chirpatine is a great combo but I don't totally understand why. Is he the reason and why is that combo so good?
  • Kriesha
    113 posts Member
    Options
    samjp wrote: »
    How did Palp get to go that many times in a row?!?! I've heard Chirpatine is a great combo but I don't totally understand why. Is he the reason and why is that combo so good?

Palp gets turn meter for each shocked enemy with his basic. Chirpa gives the missing 10% for him on Basic.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    samjp wrote: »

EP's basic gives him 15% TM for each Shocked enemy (6*15) + Chirpa lead gives a toon using his basic +10% TM, so 100% everytime EP uses his basic if the 6 B1 are shocked.