New Guild for All Free to Join

Guild Name : Takadona Rebel Alliance

We have 40 active players and are looking for more players to come join us.

Looking for active players All Levels Welcome.

Add me and come join us!

Belo : 683-969-439
Level 85

Replies

• Options
    Come join us!
  • Options
    Spots Open
  • Atreus
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I and 2 friends (lvl 83,84,85) would love to join. Still have 3 spots left?

Atreus (Ally Code: 486-795-329); invite sent.
  • Options
    Hi yes come join us!
  • Options
    Bump! :smile:
  • Options
    Spots Open!!
  • Options
    Bump
  • Belozero
    83 posts Member
    Options
    Come join us! Everyone is welcome!
  • Options
    We are still recruiting
  • Options
    Bummppp
  • Options
    Come join us
  • Options
    How many members now?
  • Options
  • Options
    We have 37 members and still have spots Open for Everyone
  • Options
    Spots Open For Everyone :)
  • Options
    Come Join Us
  • Options
    Come Join Us
  • Options
    Everyone Is Welcome
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Looking for a new active guild who gets the work done? A guild that communicates outside of the game? A guild that gives good advice? Look no further! Join Cruel Assasins today!

Why you should join us

Here at Cruel Assasins, we communicate using discord with the cantina, or casual chat, raid announcements, guild events or updates, mods (more info later), and ally codes.

Cantina

In the cantina, we chat with other players about the game, giving tips on squads to farm or what squads to use in events or raids. We even have a special someone who gives us information about the game on discord. He plays a lot of the game and knows exactly what to farm and what squads to use during each event. All you have to do is ask him and he knows. If it's new in the game, he'll do the research and let you know ASAP!

Raid Announcments

There's not much explanation as to what this one is. It's just an announcement board as to what raids we'll be doing. You can ask or informant what squad you'll want to use.

Guild Events

Not much explanation here either, just that this one will be used to describe the updates and upcoming guild events.

Mods

Ok this one REALLY blew my mind when I used this. In the discord server, go to the mods tab. If you don't know what mods you want to use on a certain character, type in ;mods <character name> and a list will pop up describing the sets you'll want to use and the primaries on the mods that would fit best with the character. So instead of researching what mods would best fit your character, just simply type ;mods <character name> and let the bot do it's job!

Ally Codes

At Cruel Assasins, we're friends with everyone. Sounds weird but yeah. If you want to be allies with someone who's a higher level than you, then just post your ally code in the Ally Code section, and you'll get invites!

What if I don't have discord?

We still use the in-game chat so if you have questions on what to do, we'll get you answers ASAP. Or you could go to the app store or play store and get Discord for free and tell us your display name, and we'll invite you to the group.

Contact Us

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or the leader on the Line app or just comment.

Leader - t.r.13
    Me - zphillips8

Thank you for your consideration of Cruel Assasins!
  • Options
    @Belozero: i would like to join you. Have send you an add ;)
    Cheers Hanse
  • Options
    Come Join Us! Takadona Rebel Alliance
  • Options
    Everyone is Welcome :)