DIdnt get thrawn? Don't worry

shampoo
442 posts Member
His AI is so bad he's a liability on defense. At best he's a novelty at this point. As a leader the ai will just constantly cleanse themselves, GG against Vader teams. Sometimes he will just cleanse himself as the first move. Sometimes AI won't even use fracture unless there is something to debuff. Until they adjust his AI don't feel bad if you can't unlock him

Replies

• TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info, but actually I am thinking about using him under my tarkin lead and good speed, he should( on attack, fracture the pretaunt or my biggest threat, looking good to use with nihilus as well) he's gear VIII today, in about a year I'll have him gear XI, as no raid droid callers are dropping for me, had 150+ about 2 months ago and DT ate them all and now I have 44, all bought from shops.....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    @shampoo do you happen to have any video of him doing this?

I have not had a chance to work on that, but i thought i saw this in the E3 content and started a thread in the bug section. it was suggested that i not bump it too muc since he was not released yet.
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    Options
    This thread in bugs (it was moved there for some reason), shows an example of thrawn using his basic on opening.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/116707/thrawn-ai-what-the#latest
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    @shampoo do you happen to have any video of him doing this?

I have not had a chance to work on that, but i thought i saw this in the E3 content and started a thread in the bug section. it was suggested that i not bump it too muc since he was not released yet.

Yea we need some video for proof.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited June 2017
    Options
    it would be nice. @DelCastles

I'm sure this new "grant team a new ability" leader thing will happen more and it would be good now to get it straight so that the toons dont spam a new button.
  • Options
    shampoo wrote: »
    His AI is so bad he's a liability on defense. At best he's a novelty at this point. As a leader the ai will just constantly cleanse themselves, GG against Vader teams. Sometimes he will just cleanse himself as the first move. Sometimes AI won't even use fracture unless there is something to debuff. Until they adjust his AI don't feel bad if you can't unlock him

Video?
  • Options
    Ya he's so bad that at 5* in pvp my guildmate is #1 in pvp
  • niko2018
    171 posts Member
    Options
    Entropy14 wrote: »
    Ya he's so bad that at 5* in pvp my guildmate is #1 in pvp

Many team works on offense, being able to reach it doesn't really mean anything, if u always have to climb a lot of ranks just to get back every day ur team will be deemed failure
  • Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    Options
    he is bad as a lead. obvious empire. but in mixed team hes amazing so nice thread.
  • Options
    12:45 mark when he puts it on Auto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lft_hF-dbho
  • Options
    Important to note, that's not a zMaul.