WHAT'S THE DEAL??

This game straight up cheats! Why is it when the leader of your group dies you lose that character's leadership abilities, except when dealing with an AI controlled team. It happens every single time. When the leader of my group gets killed I lose any leadership bonuses I have, but the CPU doesn't. It never ends! Negative buffs affect a player team way more then a CPU team, any turn meter chance no matter how small the CPU gets it every single time, and the CPU still dodges more then 60% of all attacks.
THAT'S CRAP!!

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    You shouldn't be losing your leader ability. Can you describe the circumstances in which you saw this happen.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Unique bonuses associated with the leader die with them like Wedge's for example but not the leader bonus itself.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Unique bonuses associated with the leader die with them like Wedge's for example but not the leader bonus itself.

Right. Exactly. Everyone loses uniques when they die (now that they fixed Wiggs and Chaze). Leader bonuses stay. WAI.
  • BAST420
    33 posts Member
    Options
    For example, with Ackbar a rebel is supposed to assist when a non attack ability is used, as soon as he dies the assistance ends, also with Phasma all leadership assistance bonuses are lost when she dies.
    Of all the replies this post received nobody comments on the obvious turn meter boost all AI controlled teams gets, as Well as how AI controlled teams have crippling negative status buffs, while my same player negative seem to do nothing.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    BAST420 wrote: »
    For example, with Ackbar a rebel is supposed to assist when a non attack ability is used, as soon as he dies the assistance ends, also with Phasma all leadership assistance bonuses are lost when she dies.
    Of all the replies this post received nobody comments on the obvious turn meter boost all AI controlled teams gets, as Well as how AI controlled teams have crippling negative status buffs, while my same player negative seem to do nothing.

Both your Phasma and Ackbar should retain their leader bonuses upon death.

What "obvious" turn meter boosts?

As for the rest, it may be a matter of potency/tenacity as well as rng.
  • BAST420
    33 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

Well they don't. And obvious means what it says, the AI opponent hits every single TM bonus whether it's 90% or 20%.
    The AI opponent gets every percentage bonus that is available from the TM boost to the stun chance. I've NEVER been hit by the royal guard and not been stunned, and now that R2D2 is on the scene it's even worse.
    It's just frustrating when you use the same exact moves as the AI opponent and don't don't get the same results.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

Well they don't. And obvious means what it says, the AI opponent hits every single TM bonus whether it's 90% or 20%.
    The AI opponent gets every percentage bonus that is available from the TM boost to the stun chance. I've NEVER been hit by the royal guard and not been stunned, and now that R2D2 is on the scene it's even worse.
    It's just frustrating when you use the same exact moves as the AI opponent and don't don't get the same results.

I guess they don't for you. I have seen the leader ability stay all the time.