Light side 9........D

Would like people's help on this. the first two rounds I usually do relatively easy but it's the last one with grievous at the end I usually try and attack b2 first so his ability don't kick in but by the time I've dealt with him half my squads either gone or on the brink of going. I use this team.

Lead old Ben. Yoda, anakin, ashoka ( not fulcrum) and Ayala. I use a support a Zeta qui gon, or an general kenobi if I can but mostly use Zeta qui gon so I get the speed evasion and with old Ben lead the TM too.
Am I going in the right direction? What should i change?

Replies

• BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I would replace Yoda by JKA or QGJ if you have them. At least gr 10 is needed for those battles. QGJ can call an assist and dispell buffs, JKA gains TM and has a strong AoE. Yoda in this team won't help you so much. Also GK is better here with Old Ben lead.

EDIT: also JKA will make your Ahsoka stronger with the crit immunity.

I did it with zQGJ and borrowed GK.
  • Options
    Borrow a ZFinn. Use Poe as lead, and fill in with resistance. Just three starred it this morning with G8 toons.
  • Options
    @OneWorldAway I've recently seen more and more resistance teams they look very strong
  • Options
    Yeah the are great on offense!! I suggest borrowing a zFinn because then you get the potency bonus from poes leadership too