Can Ships get some Love?

13Next

Replies

• Boreas
    508 posts Member
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Nihilus Capital Ship anyone?
    Ravager1.jpg

Ravager, that really would be a nice addition.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    jackstraw wrote: »
    they make all of their money through character releases and don't have to put much money toward developing new game experiences/modes. ships haven't been generating the cash they expected i imagine because most people just don't care and you can get by just fine as f2p. i wouldn't expect much in the near future.

I'm actually dreading hardware. Gear grinding is by far my least favorite aspect of this game, and it's bad enough we have to do it for pilots. I still wonder sometimes if it was worth getting Jedi Consular to Gear X.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Ships might be ok if it didn't crash the game every other fight.
  • 100% agree with op. If they weren't required for zetas, I wouldn't even waste my time with ships because the battles are mindnumbingly boring and there's nothing to do but arena and challenges. Something needs to be added. Perhaps a gw for ships and then replace the ship slots in the normal gw with three characters that either aren't currently farmable or are only on hard nodes. Then have a gw for ships that would be shorter and offer fewer different rewards due to less available ships, but still a step in the right direction that also allows people to tinker with their lineups more.
  • Farm ships is horrible, they need to improve that
  • I don't realy need 7lvl ships to be 1st rank but this ships arena is boring as helll. We need more we need huge update on ships very fast
  • If you not do Fleet arena then you will miss Gear,Shard for your toons.

I start from rank 500 and use about 2-3 month to be rank1.

Very excited fight when climbing up to top rank.

Even now some day I fall down to nearly 20 so I have only 1 chance to get lost otherwise can not get rank1.

It is up to you as individual goal is different. My goal is rank1 both Fleet and Arena everyday.
  • Mzee wrote: »
    Ships like Kylo's command shuttle, and Tie Reaper should be farmable by now. I just sit there racking up the currency every day and have around 15 million ship credits now. I get top 5 every day and can beat anyone on offense. Ships suck on defense so there are 3 or 4 of us clamoring to lock each other out for first place every day. I really hope they change this system as it sucks. Still trying to get Slave 1 to 7*, and he is far slower at appearing than Schmitar (now maxed for me). Have him at 50/100.

Or has ANYONE ever seen a Millenium Falcon in the wild? I don't think my shard has any.
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    Nihilus Capital Ship anyone?
    Ravager1.jpg
    Any ship or ship based content that would entice us to play the mode for fun and not for chore is more than welcomed. More ships can only help ship battles at the moment. Way too static.
  • They don't even fix the bugs (can't see opposite fleet's details from inventory) for ages!
  • puru
    161 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    +1
    Ship arena is stale as 1 year old bread. Everyone got everything like a month ago. Top 20 have exact same comp. Just fighting the same comp over and over again. Mind numbingly boring.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    They can get some love after grievous
    How bout no?ships are a game mode and the most boring game mode there currently is(just imo) but grievous is a single characters between about a hundred of others,which some of them are way more more iconic than him,i would take Chimaera or even lukes x wing over a grievous rework anyday,as always,thats just my opinion
    Peace ✌️
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Bt_7274 wrote: »
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    They can get some love after grievous
    How bout no?ships are a game mode and the most boring game mode there currently is(just imo) but grievous is a single characters between about a hundred of others,which some of them are way more more iconic than him,i would take Chimaera or even lukes x wing over a grievous rework anyday,as always,thats just my opinion
    Peace ✌️

+1
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Mzee wrote: »
    Ships like Kylo's command shuttle, and Tie Reaper should be farmable by now. I just sit there racking up the currency every day and have around 15 million ship credits now. I get top 5 every day and can beat anyone on offense. Ships suck on defense so there are 3 or 4 of us clamoring to lock each other out for first place every day. I really hope they change this system as it sucks. Still trying to get Slave 1 to 7*, and he is far slower at appearing than Schmitar (now maxed for me). Have him at 50/100.

Or has ANYONE ever seen a Millenium Falcon in the wild? I don't think my shard has any.

I've fought a couple, and it's pretty bad, at least on defense. I can take them down in like 2 hits.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).