Idea for Revan release(s)

That's right, I said releases, plural, more than 1 lol. Anywho as many of ya'll have said, there should be 2 separate Revans to represent his time with the Light and the Dark. So here's my Idea, have them release at or around the same time and have them both release in 2 separate events that act as a half marquee, half legendary event.

For Darth Revan, have the first 3 Tiers require Jedi characters to battle him, and for Light Revan have him fight Sith characters. Have these 3 Tiers unlock Revan up to 4*s. Once you finish the first 3 tiers of the events, have Tier 4 and 5 pit the 2 Revans against each other to star up eachother to bring them up to 5* and 6*. Then once these events are done, unlock the final event that has both Revans at 6* battle together to take down their biggest enemies from the KOTOR and TOR series and once completed gives you enough shards to 7* both.

What do ya'll think? Too much? Awesome? Shut up candyman nobody likes you?

Replies

• Options
    This event sounds brutal. But I would be willing to try something new. It would be pretty tough to have a Jedi team and a Sith team ready. Then gear both Revans up to finish the final three tiers for each. But I don't mind a challenge.

One question, is the only requirement for tiers 5-7 a Revan of the current star requirement? In that case, couldn't you complete the entire event with a 4* Sith and 4* Jedi team if you have the gear to boost both Revans?
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    This event sounds brutal. But I would be willing to try something new. It would be pretty tough to have a Jedi team and a Sith team ready. Then gear both Revans up to finish the final three tiers for each. But I don't mind a challenge.

One question, is the only requirement for tiers 5-7 a Revan of the current star requirement? In that case, couldn't you complete the entire event with a 4* Sith and 4* Jedi team if you have the gear to boost both Revans?

Yeah i should have been clear on that, they would have star requirements but to make up for the lack of 7* Revans for the last tier there would be a gear 9 requirement. Really make players work for it ya know?
  • Options
    Hmm.. Knowing CG, we will hear about the gear requirements the day before the event, and it will be a mad scramble to see who has enough Carbantis and Sienars along with whatever else both Revans need haha.

I hope Bastila and Malak with synergies to their Revan (dark or light) are released in another event around the same time. This would be so sick.
  • Options
    Would love to see Bastila with Revan. Epic.
    @ExarTheKun
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    I see it now.

ROTJ Luke (L), LS Revan, Bastila Shan, General Kenobi, and JK Anakin.

Darth Revan (L), Darth Vader, Darth Nihilus, Darth Malak, and Exar Kun (because why not).
  • Options
    I see it now.

Darth Revan (L), Darth Vader, Darth Nihilus, Darth Malak, and Exar Kun (because why not).

Revan Prodigal Knight (L), Carth Onasi, Bastilla Shan, Mission Vao, Zaalbar

Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Visas Marr, Canderous Ordo, Darth Scion
  • Options
    I see it now.

Dream team. Stahp, you're giving me shivers.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    I see it now.

Dream team. Stahp, you're giving me shivers.

For the first time ever, people will be in the forums complaining about lack of Rebel viability in arena.