Make a gear wheel for excessive Gear Please

Darksouls2020
368 posts Member
edited June 2017
With all the extra gear and game base on rng can't the developer just make a gear wheel where you recycled gear by throwing in 5 gear of same color and get one random gear of that color? Example you have tons of useless purple gear lying around, throw 5 into the recycling wheel and you end up with 1 random piece of purple gear. Make it happen please thank you.

Edit: And no **** low rng for stun cuff and stun. Give those gear an equal percentage as all the same as purple gear.

Also make upgrade possible if you want 1 purple gear you need to recycle 10 blue gear. 1 blue for 10 green etc..

Replies

• Options
    That would be great, but they cant make money off of it so it will probavly never be implemented
  • Options
    How about throw 10 pieces of a lower tier gear (ie mk4 stun gun) and 15 crystals and get 10-50 salvage for mk5 stun gun?
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    Options
    With all the extra gear and game base on rng can't the developer just make a gear wheel where you recycled gear by throwing in 5 gear of same color and get one random gear of that color? Example you have tons of useless purple gear lying around, throw 5 into the recycling wheel and you end up with 1 random piece of purple gear. Make it happen please thank you.

Edit: And no **** low rng for stun cuff and stun. Give those gear an equal percentage as all the same as purple gear.

Also make upgrade possible if you want 1 purple gear you need to recycle 10 blue gear. 1 blue for 10 green etc..

There is this other game, Star Trek Timelines. It is ok but SWGOH is much better. But there is one thing they have in STT: a means to create highlife level items from lower level items. Of course you need tons of low level items but still it is a great feature. I wish there was something similar in SWGOH.
  • Options
    How about throw 10 pieces of a lower tier gear (ie mk4 stun gun) and 15 crystals and get 10-50 salvage for mk5 stun gun?

Would not work since most of the free stuff is base on rng. Everything else you can buy with crystals
  • Options

Would not work since most of the free stuff is base on rng. Everything else you can buy with crystals
  • Options

Nah it would, EA wouldn't add anything they can't profit from so I think 15 crystals and garbage gear for 10 salvage is really good already...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Uuummm.... no.

We have all that gear we don't need due to RNG, why would I want to lose it just to get other junk?

It just needs to be sellable, or and exchange store, put it in and either trade up to the next class or basically a **** for gear.
  • Options
    Limit it to once or twice a day, crystals for extra spins, profit!
  • Options
    Simple solution - open a gear store on the same basis as the shard shop - even if we have to trade 10000 white gear for one purple (or say 1000 greens) lots of people have hundreds of thousands of gear they don't use now
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Cuntq wrote: »
    Simple solution - open a gear store on the same basis as the shard shop - even if we have to trade 10000 white gear for one purple (or say 1000 greens) lots of people have hundreds of thousands of gear they don't use now

100,000.... not quite, but people have alot. 1000s yes
  • Options
    I have maybe 10 white gear that have over 1000 pieces and I have had about a 6 month break from the game since launch - so I wouldn't say 100k is that unreasonable to assume
    Anyway, they removed the original gear shop because of abuse but surely if they bring it on the same model as the shard shop it could work?
  • Options
    There is something similar in Star Wars Force Arena where you can trade up. It could work.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Cuntq wrote: »
    I have maybe 10 white gear that have over 1000 pieces and I have had about a 6 month break from the game since launch - so I wouldn't say 100k is that unreasonable to assume
    Anyway, they removed the original gear shop because of abuse but surely if they bring it on the same model as the shard shop it could work?

My bad thought you were saying 100k s of the same thing.
  • Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    100% agree with gear shop idea. Credits, trades, crafting, anything
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."