Question about fleet arena timers

If anyone is doing this, please explain how to :smile:
I'm going to attack in the fleet arena, but find out that someone is battling me. It's 12 mins until payout, so I begin to constantly refresh and try to initiate a battle. That's an **** way to spend your life time, I know, but I have to do that 7 mins max, so I continue. Click-click-click 7 mins - 5 mins left - still battling. 4 mins left - still battling - 3 mins left - still battling - 2 mins left - I go in, win, but I miss a reward time by like 30 secs.
The question is how could someone stay in a battle for more than 7 mins? There's a several seconds window for someone to attack me again, of course, while I click "battle" 2 times, get error, click back, click battle 2 times. Do you communicate? :wink: Or was it someone who spent crystals to immidiately attack again?

Replies

• Options
    Sometimes if I'm holding on to a tier payout slot by a thread and I have a battle left I will start the battle 7 min before payout and let it run the whole time. This keeps me engaged and unable to be sniped right before payout.