Thrawn speed up not causing ability block in certain situations

Mylion
62 posts Member
edited June 2017
When thrawn and baze or 5's attack in the same turn speed up is applied and then replaced by speed down and no ability block takes occurs. My understanding is that ability block will occur when speed up expires whether naturally or by removal. Replacement of speed up by speed down should work the same way causing immediate ability block

Replies

• crzydroid
    7323 posts Moderator
    Options
    Speed down doesn't replace the speed up. It's still there and they cancel each other out. It's just that it only shows one icon. If the speed down were to be cleansed, you'd see speed up still there.
  • Banth
    158 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Speed down doesn't replace the speed up. It's still there and they cancel each other out. It's just that it only shows one icon. If the speed down were to be cleansed, you'd see speed up still there.

I've seen the same thing. It may not show it if Baze has put his speed down on but it also doesn't give you the ability block when speed up would have expired. Same if Baze put speed down on them first then Thrawn. Doesn't give ability block.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Best visual I could get showing that Thrawn speed up is not being removed by speed down.
    All but Luminara had Speed up applied by Thrawn followed by speed down from 5's.

Speed up Icon is hidden by speed down as explained by @crzydroid

All but Luminara have ability block applied after 1 turn complete.
    xbUWxte.gif
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug for further investigation. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines