Guild hopping question

What's the latest on players hopping guilds for raids? Looking at players coming for 24 hours and then returning to their home guild when there is a bit of extra space to get extra rewards. If a guild who is actively doing this can please comment, I would appreciate it.

Replies

• Options
    All raids started can't be played until new plus if you switch guilds to much you are put on hold
  • Options
    There are limits to how many raid rewards you can collect within a week or something like that. So if you have a full guild putting in 30k currency a day and you as many raids as possible that is the maximum you can pull. If you change guilds and do another raid beyond that you get 0 rewards
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    What was said above. You can only get as many rewards as is possible for a guild to do in a week, and you can't join a raid currently in progress.
  • TMoneyGee
    107 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Must be tied to changing guilds as we sometimes do 7 raids in a week. Wonder if you could stack one week, drain all your tickets and then do an extra the next one. Guess it depends when their "week" starts.
  • Options
    So can i join and leave guilds as i please? liketo check out the guild then bounce?
  • Options
    Cardiff0 wrote: »
    So can i join and leave guilds as i please? liketo check out the guild then bounce?

After some number of guild switches you are locked out of joining another guild for 24 hours or something like that.
  • Options
    thank you @Liath
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Does anybody know how many times you can hop before you're out on hold? We just had a guildy go back into the remains of his old dead guild to offer a merger, but we don't want to make him miss hAAT. So he left and joined once so far. Can be leave and join (back with us) within 24 hours?