Thrawn unique Zeta understanding

TofuMao
630 posts Member
Well Thrawn's Zeta unique it's pretty clear, he gains 100% bonuses instead of 50, but then the description says that fractured enemies will lose 15% TM too......
Well, that got me confused as they never gain TM anyways and it doesn't change a thing because fractured enemies, wake up when Thrawn starts his turn, no???

Replies

• Options
    Wouldn't he get to use his turn on the fractured enemy before the debuff is ended? Giving a little bit longer time frame.
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    Could be, dunno, I might just put a Zeta on him for the fun of it ^_^ I have 2 full ones, Tarkin and DT have none either, but can't decide if which ones would be good
  • Options
    If it's removed the moment his turn starts then yeah it wouldn't make sense.
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    I'll try a couple more battles and 1x before I state anything, brb ^_^
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    @SpendsAlot well, fractured enemy comes off fracture after the last enemy turn before my thrawn starts his turn
  • DedrickRogue
    924 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    TofuMao wrote: »
    Well Thrawn's Zeta unique it's pretty clear, he gains 100% bonuses instead of 50, but then the description says that fractured enemies will lose 15% TM too......
    Well, that got me confused as they never gain TM anyways and it doesn't change a thing because fractured enemies, wake up when Thrawn starts his turn, no???

Because otherwise the enemy would/could have like 90% TM when Fracture ends. Their speed is set to 0, so they don't gain TM, but without the zeta they don't lose it either. Thrawn's zeta ensures that they will be at 0 TM when Thrawn gets a turn again.
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    TofuMao wrote: »

Because otherwise the enemy would/could have like 90% TM when Fracture ends. Their speed is set to 0, so they don't gain TM, but without the zeta they don't lose it either. Thrawn's zeta ensures that they will be at 0 TM when Thrawn gets a turn again.
    Ahhh very interesting point, maybe not 0 but lower, I'll check tomorrow on my next battle of how much tm he has, and then most probably Zeta him and check again against same team ^_^
  • Options
    The turn meter removal is solely for raid bosses since fractured gives them -50 speed instead of zero speed. Overall, once Thrawn is not gaining Tm, fractured tend to last a bit longer on raid bosses though they're still gaining Tm. B)
  • Options
    Then yeah...thata kinda pointless, since he won't get to use his basic on a fractured enemy lol
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    Well, now I have to think if it's worth to give him that extra counter+tenacity, or maybe 2 more speed for the fun of it, will keep saving them ^_^
  • Options
    Wait a minute...perhaps it means fractured enemies can be reduced down lower tm if they where not at 0 after 50% reduction?
  • Options
    Perhaps he doesn't have to move at all for this effect to take place.
  • Options
    No where in the zeta description does it say movement is required for it to activate lol, so my guess is he wouldn't have to.
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    The only thing that makes sense is what Jay_cube1 said, but yet again it specifies on the other abilities what it does to toons or raid bosses, I'll have to wait to see in raid bosses as I'll 6* him if REALLY lucky