who should I do first?

Replies

• Options
    Depends if you are into dudes or chicks
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Depends if you are into dudes or chicks

More like half robots or chicks. He's more machine than man. He got his **** burned off in hot lava.
  • Options
    If you are asking about the rancor, they are about even. I run Zader and a guildmate uses Jyn. We post about the same damage, however mine is slow and steady. He posts the same in a quarter of the time.
  • Options
  • Options
    Which jin? Qui Gon Jinn or Jyn Erso?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Jyn>Zader>Cry Gon Jinn
  • Options
    Too bad I don't have my reviews up on these two as I have both. It all depends on your roster and use. I would rate both around a 6/10 for what it is worth.
  • CryGonJinn
    402 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Jyn>Zader>Cry Gon Jinn

Lol...even I can see what you did there.

But as another poster posted, depends who else you have and what you're intention of using them is for.

Jyn does not need a zeta for the rancor. Vader does.

A fairly opened ended question, but unless you're using Jyn as a lead, I'm voting Vader, unless you're running a Jedi team with QJG as a lead
  • I_h8_SW_rbls
    22 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Jyn has an awesome rebel leader ability and amazing moves, and works well as a leader with any other rebels that can inflict debuffs. I would go Jyn since I'm personally trying to get an awesome rebel team. Also, the emporers demise is coming back in like a month so I'd get together my rebel team if I were you

Jyn can steal the rancors entire turn meter, so the rancor takes for ever to attack. She can even revive dead teammates (if they weren't eaten) she kicks the rancors butt

Darth Vader can inflict debuffs and has more health, but even his basic ability doesn't do as much as Jyn's (at the same level)
  • Syrath
    129 posts Member
    Options
    Depends they both can be used in both raids. I don't have Zader but at level 81 I use Jyn with Rex and TFP I can solo P1 and 2 if luck is really with me. Once I gear Teebo I suspect I should be able to solo the raid then use them for P3 with Chaze essentially the same team.

I'd take a look at your goals and best raid teams for both raids with your roster to see which teams you can build the quickest.
  • C_Man101
    195 posts Member
    Options
    not sure why people took this as a XXX question

but was asking if I should jinn zetad first or do vader first
  • Options
    Are you using either in arena? If yes then zeta that one.

If not then zeta Vader.
  • CryGonJinn
    402 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    C_Man101 wrote: »

So Qui-Gon Jinn, and not Jyn Erso?
  • C_Man101
    195 posts Member
    Options
    CryGonJinn wrote: »

yup wasn't sure how you do his name with z
  • Options
    CryGonJinn wrote: »

Yeah it could've helped us answer if you made your question clear. You're original question -
    who should I do first?
    Nothing mentioned about zeta and you didn't even clarify who you're talking about.