This game is bleeding players.

In the last week alone I have had multiple guild mates quit. We are literally two weeks from kenobi unlock and some of our top players have him already. If our guild can't keep people playing I can only imagine what others are dealing with. Ships was a huge flop couple that with a raid most guilds cannot beat and the forcing of Phoenix down our throats has turned many people off of the game. I love the game I'm not going anywhere BUT you guys better do something soon or you're going to start seeing it in your bottom line.

Replies

• Options
    tank raid should have been tiered like the pit raid was
  • Options
    I suspect the number of new players outstrips the number of players leaving.
  • Options
    i love the game too and i'm not going anywhere either. but i have one thing most players don't have, lack of competitiveness.

i play this game at my own pace. i'm in competition with no one. i could care less what other players have or rank.

this allows me to focus 100% on the toons i personally like and forget the ones they are trying to force down our throats.
  • Options
    The issue is actual new game content
  • Exwin
    19 posts Member
    Options
    holyjoe35 wrote: »
    i love the game too and i'm not going anywhere either. but i have one thing most players don't have, lack of competitiveness.

i play this game at my own pace. i'm in competition with no one. i could care less what other players have or rank.

this allows me to focus 100% on the toons i personally like and forget the ones they are trying to force down our throats.

I feel you man. I didn't bother leveling up rebels for the first palpie event. I knew it was going to come back around sooner or later, so I kept focusing on gearing my most wanted toons( I think I was working on clones at that time, I don't remember) and I didn't cave in to the event. I did what I could sure, but after the event was over and I was happy with my clones, then I leveled up rebels and the 2nd time the event came back I 7stared him the first try.
    It's just agame. Play it as you want it. I'm not super arena competitive, I'm just floating around the 100's in arena.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    A game this size gets new content maybe once per month. And like the thrawn event most people beat it in 5 minutes. That's why people are leaving.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Options
    Huh...? This game certainly doesn't get new content once a month. Not even remotely close. New characters? Sure. New content? Ha!
  • Options
    I wouldn't characterize the release of toons equal to new game play content.

I think for many, this most recent Thrawn event, using a squad less than 1% had geared, with no previous opportunities to increase star level, was the sraw that broke the camel back.

However, the devs did say, way back before R2 was released more game content was on the way. Didn't specify but it's likely going to do with guild vs guild play mode.
  • Mastoraz
    156 posts Member
    Options
    Just add sandbox mock battle system that will help tremendously and help the wait time between content
  • Options
    Our guild is not able to complete haat yet. Interestingly enough nobody has left. In fact, there are some newcomers. So your point is?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    IMPENDING DOOM !
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    IMPENDING DOOM !

Sounds like a fun event!
  • Options
    Don't think they have to worry about too many people leaving lol. Would be nice if they added something though. Either GVG, new guild raid, maybe DS/LS ship battles.
  • Options
    But what's the rate of new players and people coming back to the game? I think they'll be fine.
  • Options
    I doubt they are concerned with losing veteran players. New players seem very bu$y and have plenty of content. Early in the game P2P had a significant advantage. That advantage has disappeared on older shards. There is no reason to spend when you can be competitive as F2P.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    I'd love to see some evidence to support your claim. Not just personal anecdotes
  • Options
    I'm stating my opinion. Nothing else.