Profit Mining

Devour
262 posts Member
edited February 2016
NOBODY is going to do this event more than once. People complained about them sucking before. So what do you do? Make them suck more! I liked the keycard battles like they were. Was expecting an improvement. But NOOOOOOO.

Edited out profanity and non constructive statement
Post edited by FashionFett on

Replies

• Options
    I agree the profit mining is dumb. I wasted 48 energy for only 16k credits. The other would give me 110k for 50 which is a lot higher. Even if I got the max I could get that'll only be 50,400k credits for 48 energy. They basically said two energy is worth 50k credits.
  • Options
    I am not happy at all. In previous system I could get up to 110,000 credits for a payment of 50 Energy points. I just dropped 2 x 24 = 48 Energy and was 'awarded' 2 x 8400 =16,800 credits.

Same drastic slash in value applies to training droids.

No sign of the multiplers referenced either. But even if one does get the multipliers each and every time, the payout is still substantially less value than old system.
  • Options
    Totally Bogus. With it costing 170k for one level this is absolutely a joke. I'l never do this again. 24 energy for 8k credits is pathetic. That doesn't even cover filling a level 7 gear slot.
  • Options
    Totally agree with everyone here. I am so angry. What are EA thinking? Why should i spend any more money on this game if EA aren't respecting their customers? "Oh, let's make it harder for players to earn credits so they spend more money on the game!!" It must be April Fools day come early i think.
  • Options
    Just curious if I'm the only one that encountered battles in the new profit mining where the enemy crit hits scores almost 10k each? Is that normal, I didn't play the keycard battles much at all
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    Why anyone is wasting energy on this robbery is the real question.
  • Options
    Just curious if I'm the only one that encountered battles in the new profit mining where the enemy crit hits scores almost 10k each? Is that normal, I didn't play the keycard battles much at all

They seem to do little damage then I lot at once as you battle them.
  • Options

Keycard battles went: Battle, auto play, collect 110k credits. Absolutely zero challenge.
  • Options

Yep. Imagine my surprise when my consular was dead in two shots. That doesn't ever happen in PVP. I only ran one battle because the rewards were complete garbage. Unless they buff the rewards substantially it's the only one that I will ever run.
  • Options
    KonaEhukai wrote: »

Yep. Imagine my surprise when my consular was dead in two shots. That doesn't ever happen in PVP. I only ran one battle because the rewards were complete garbage. Unless they buff the rewards substantially it's the only one that I will ever run.

Agreed. A Mob Enforcer one-shot my lvl 62 6* Lumi. You're right for a stiffer reward it's worth a shot, but I can get 8k credits in hard mode sims just as easily.
  • Options
    Why anyone is wasting energy on this robbery is the real question.

Mainly because I hate making judgements until I experience it first. But I'm with the majority here, I won't be doing that again.
  • Options
    Devour wrote: »

Keycard battles went: Battle, auto play, collect 110k credits. Absolutely zero challenge.

Fair enough... But the answer is to make the mining challenge more challenging... Not to gut the event to the point of being useless and ignored.

• Options
    I did both droid events last night to try them out. Got 3x on both. Honestly, for the droids, if the 3X was the base, with an additional chance of 3-4X on top of that, it would be worth it. As it is, the profit mining is worse than the droids, but neither are a good option. I get what they were trying to do, but they failed.